StillZ & Hutt - Sonar (Liquid Track)

Got a pal who MC's writing some bars for this. Done a few freestyles the other morning when we'd got back from a night out on a roll through and it sounded mad. When he's done recording & sorted the vocals I will post another link in here.

Safe for the feedback everyone! Next Wednesday we're recording with the vocals, my guy has been writing for this the past week. Imo the tune has a nice calm consistent energy & his usual hip-hop/grime flow suits it nicely. Excited personally :D

Last edited:
Any producers in here want to collab on this for headline tune on a 3 track EP being released at the end of January 2018?

PrivateLinkToWIP:www.soundcloud.com/huttdnb/hutt-reverb/s-67W7C

This is what I've got so far. Got an .flp ready with stems, just hmu. Any questions just ask.

@Inna Selez @d-low @Derelicts Of Tomorrow @Polymer @Leniz @Altered Terrane

Would be the headline tune of the EP.

Playlist link:www.soundcloud.com/huttdnb/sets/reverb-ep
Yeah man I'm digging the minimal Vibes on this it's big sound but yeah anyways I'd like to get in on that with you that be great sounds like fun

Very nice man! If it was me I'd put some like breathy female ad-libs in there but that's just personal preference. Great tune

@ifanmusic I can send the stems your way if you want to have a go man... Would be more than happy to do so. Appreciate the kind words aswell :rolleyes:

Edit: Just realised that was in regards to the OP, not my most recent post in the thread.

@ifanmusic I can send the stems your way if you want to have a go man... Would be more than happy to do so. Appreciate the kind words aswell :rolleyes:

Edit: Just realised that was in regards to the OP, not my most recent post in the thread.
Yeah I meant the op haha. Wouldn't mind having a go on that tune though! Don't have FL though so it'll have to be WAV

Yeah I meant the op haha. Wouldn't mind having a go on that tune though! Don't have FL though so it'll have to be WAV
I'll do my best to sort that out asap for you, I'll drop you an inbox soon as it's done, although I've got a few people putting stuff together rn, so I'll wait for responses on the few, if I'm not happy with the end product of the existing collabs, I'll definitely hit you up.

Last edited:
I'll do my best to sort that out asap for you, I'll drop you an inbox soon as it's done, although I've got a few people putting stuff together rn, so I'll wait for responses on the few, if I'm not happy with the end product of the existing collabs, I'll defiitely hit you up.
Alright mate safe. Not too worried about it getting released just wouldn't mind having a go

Back
Top Bottom