still recovering from friday/saturday

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
went out on friday night at about 9 o clock went to a club at 23:30 then thought it was a monumental idea to go to this other club at 3 am took some shit got even more burst didnt leave that place till 9 in the morning. for home at about 10. was still buzzing out my face till about 2 in the afternoon till BOOM! come down to the puss.

fuck aye.:tank: :rslayer:

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
I did 2 nights in a row this weekend. Proper feeling it today. Even went to bed at 9.30 last night to try and make up sleep! Fuck Mondays.

I did two nights in a row aswell this weekend (like usual) literally just been in bed all of sunday, and got up now. Feel alot better and ready to start the week :)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
where does it say ketamine? i cant see that anywhere. hey you know the black bits in the banana? are they tarantula eggs?

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
where does it say ketamine? i cant see that anywhere. hey you know the black bits in the banana? are they tarantula eggs?
no they are the seeds

---------- Post added at 11:01 ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 ----------

next big night out for me is 808 state. its gonna be messy

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Dont use nights to decide when you can get messy, get messy on a Tuesday morning, on the way to work. People think its cool seeing a guy on the morning commute with a bottle of wine in their hands, and after 14 years of it youll master the art of being completely trashed and not showing any sign whatsoever.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
a technique very similar to performing surgery on yourself, standing on one leg, in a corner, down kings cross. possibly drunk off that very same bottle of wine. its all zen from there on.