Still practicing :)

Discussion in 'Production' started by EvolutionNine, Nov 28, 2012.

1. EvolutionNine

EvolutionNine EvolutionNine

I just wanted to say this is a great place for information, let alone the crazy people on here :) anyhoo this is what I came up with, still learing the eq, sc, compression, scales and etc.

Enjoy and stay well

2. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

By far the best place on the web for production tips, tricks and techniques, plus a whole heap load more. And some of the guys here churn out some real quality sounds too which is a bonus!

As for your track, got some nice ideas in here, just continue working on the factors you already mentioned, and focus a little on change ups as it gets a little repetative. Dont stress it tho, all these things will come with time.

3. EvolutionNine

EvolutionNine EvolutionNine

I know right. You have been throwing some good tips and producing some crazy stuff also. Yea the change ups might be nice. I was lazy wanted to do some testing with the stuff mentioned and used the same violin intro through the whole thing :/

Enjoy Your Day Everyone

4. horace111

horace111 My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)

Try bringing out your drums a bit more man , they are kinda on the background right now , while the wobbly syth is a bit overpowering (; You have a great feeling for atmosphere and melody though , by the sounds of it :) Keep it up!