Drum & Bass Still Frozen- Another Fading Vision

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by stillfrozendnb, Oct 8, 2011.

1. stillfrozendnb

stillfrozendnb New Member

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Cant really give any constructive criticism due to it being on youtube. Youtube compresses the shit outta everything and the sound quality is appalling. If you are serious about your productions, and want people to comment, may I suggest hosting through Soundcloud.

3. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

easy bro! what kind of dnb you listen to?? mixdown on the drums and the tempo isnt right for dnb really, needs to be faster.. i like that ur using guitars and doing somethin different but u got to look into the production aspects of EQ compression, cleaning up the mix etc. so that it sounds presentable!! the drums are very flat atm they need more punch in this way turn everything down when ur doing the mixdown so nothing is competing for room. get enuff EQs in there and take out any frequencies you dont need which shud free up some space. hope this helps

---------- Post added at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

HD was enabled on that video so that doesnt make sense tbh its probably higher quality than soundcloud.

4. stillfrozendnb

Thanks for the feedback! It helped us ALOT

5. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

Good tune intro is pretty sick only thing i have to say you need to bring that beat in front of the mix because it loses somewhere in the tune sounds pretty weak compared to other elements,and more work on drums other than that it is ok..

6. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

TBH I didnt click the link because I saw it was for youtube. I dont normally bother checking tunes on the tube....my mistake....

7. stillfrozendnb