Still DRY!!!! (deppreciation)

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Where has all the draw gone??????
Whats happened???
Why is it soo hard to get hold of bud yet at 3 in the mornin i could easily hook you up with any amount of pills and coke and you wouldnt have to wait at all?!

im pissed off i want some good potent smoke, no sand blasted shit just some good old skunk!

Now im not the type to bait myself up but i couldnt give a shit right now im being deadly serious some1 pm me and ill meet you if you live in the hertfordshire area, but im willing to travel?! ill have as much as u can offer!!!

it's true. its easier to get hold of really obscure stuff like Nos n LSD than a bit of skunky.

It's because theirs such a huge demand for it compared to harder stuff.

Really grinding my gears!!!

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Bastard! I picked up some really good stuff yesterday probably all gone now?? Best ive had in a long time! im thinkin of quittin all over again, its just too much hassle if i can get some easily then i wouldnt stop its just gettin more n more difficult, LONG!!!! :twitchy:

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
i had resin but it was slate was bit better.. i get ok weed.. @ the mo.. but ye that sandy shit/fibre glass is about but peeps i just choosing not to buy it.. got sum nice bits last few weeks but its 25 squids for nice bits which is long like my d0ng

josh

"LOUD NOISES!"
Seems like plenty of people promising it but nobody coming up with the goods :( I can get plenty of blocky which was nice for a while for a change, but it's just not hitting the spot anymore. I'd go to extreme lengths for some tasty sticky-icky right now! When I move house in a couple of months time I'm gonna be on the look out for a place with a suitable cupboard or wardrobe to stick a plant or two in... Seems like that'll be the only way to avoid the drought, or as mentioned, the horrific sandweed problem :S