Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Pioneer djm800

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Vestex PMC 580

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

djflicky

VIP Junglist
Guys i really need some advise! i know i keep going on about it but i still dont know what mixer to get?!?!

lets put it this way... if i gave you £1000 to buy a mixer what would you choose??

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
if i had the money i would get an allen and heath instead of a pioneer

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Ah for me it'd deffo be the DJM800, standard in most clubs etc. What else do you need? Sayin that ive never had the privilege of playing on a xone 92 so cant comment there

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
Ezy bro i would go with Allen & Heath Xone92. That's gonna be my next buy when i save some money up lol.

Saint

VIP Junglist
Seems to me like most people say xone, tbh they're both gonna be fucking badass mixers, just down to your preference.

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
Allen & Heath for me.

Have you used both before mate?

Get down to a shop that has them in store on display, and have a play about with both of them.

Might be able to blag a deal as well ;)

R

rob1

Allen & Heath for me.

Have you used both before mate?

Get down to a shop that has them in store on display, and have a play about with both of them.

Might be able to blag a deal as well ;)
Really good advice here. Most decent shops will allow you to test equipment if you take some records along.
And they are both the best mixers so just go with whatever man. I wouldn't be able to choose either. But today im gonna say Pioneer!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
fuck that, spend 4 maybe 500 quid on a mixer, tops and get yourself a seriously high class hooker for an hour

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
If there was a DJ set up on the starship enterprise the mixer would be a Xone 92.

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
I dunno why people love the xone 92, I've had a go on one a couple of times and I wasn't that impressed... DJM800 all the way...