Stiffer - Tranquilities

Really nice intro mate, I'm feelin that alot if I'm honest.....Hmm.....drop seems to lose momentum, I was expecting something powerful and rolling. And your drums need to sound a little better, maybe a little punchier. The break is nice, infact your intro and the break to me, are better than the main parts of the track.

Good work though mate, alot better than some of the earlier stuff you posted when you first came to us...

man...im so disappointed
ur intro is so sweet man got me anticipating a really good drop..

imo i think u should take the features of your intro and continue it throughout the drop..alongside a simple sub bass and a synth, but thats my opinion ofc
the intro brings a lot of energy and personally gets me feeling like im on top of a mountain or something inspirational like that lol..

in terms of production..i think ur snare needs more punchiness and ur kick has a low presence in your mix
your bass synth goes really quiet halfway thorugh your loop, when it goes to a lower note..

got potential though mate, dont let me down! haha

mr fletch 3 away from 1k posts! make sure its the best post youve ever written! :P

i like the percussion in the drums, its a very nice (rather minimalistic) style drum beat, but yeah, completly lost the momentum. The bass is there, its audible, but didnt feel strong enough to me, needs a big mids/sub boost to make it stronger or something!! nice vibes just really missing something i think

i think u've overcompressed things a bit which is messing up the drop and the mixdown, check your bassline for big resonant freq's, there are probly quite a few you dont need in there and are making you over-compress to try and get the sound out, its having the opposite effect, apart from that, its a sweet track, right up my street!

Back
Top Bottom