stickers

dispatch put aload of stickers in the Red Mist VIP/Murmur release.

Apart from that seen none at all.

+1 for stickers, posters etc. feeling like plastering a whole wall in them

My record box is caked in them. Stickers on stickers on stickers. Just kind of pick them up really. More so when u used to actually go record shopping. For the noobs this is where u would go to a shop that sold records and buy records.

Recently I got about 40 stickers with the spectrasoul album bungle package thing.

I've got some I get at parties... Got a bunch of Lifted ones, Breed12Inches, Metalheadz, Therapy Sessions, Forbidden Society Recs, Yellow Stripe Recs etc

Yeah got about 100 shogun stickers for compensation when they sent me the wrong order.
Skateboarding stickers are good Roadrunner, spitfire ones in particular, pretty sure you can buy sticker packs off ebay for a couple of quid. But yeah just a matter of picking up ones from orders, got a couple of old Barcode ones with a few CDs a while back.
Either that or email the labels and beg for stickers

Yeah got about 100 shogun stickers for compensation when they sent me the wrong order.
Skateboarding stickers are good Roadrunner, spitfire ones in particular, pretty sure you can buy sticker packs off ebay for a couple of quid. But yeah just a matter of picking up ones from orders, got a couple of old Barcode ones with a few CDs a while back.
Either that or email the labels and beg for stickers

Care to share? :D

If you can find some high quality logos or get someone to vectorise them for you, you could get the stickers made yourself for not much more than couple quid.

Someone made a thread a while back about stickers, he forgot to pm me, ill have to find them but they were from the guys at redeye and ingredients records that got given to me, ill have to fish them out, if all else fails add a cheeky request with redeye im sure they will sort you out, they have loads,im sure of it

not sure on your opinion on major look

but they send out like 10 stickers anywhere in the world enveloped from the uk :)

just email management, or the email they gave on the photo in question, not sure if that's still on

Back
Top Bottom