Stevie Wonder - Superstition (Dimenzion-X Dubstep Remix) WIP

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Ok, I've wanted to do this for quite a while now, and finally got it going the other day. This is in real early stages right now so there's still alot of work that needs to be put into this one. And I'm not usually one for posting clips of tracks but I'm so excited about this one that I need to know if it's just me, or if any of you think it's got potential to be my best yet!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/mr-fletch/stevie-wonder-superstition-dupstep-remix-clip

doesnt sound too bad at all, could turn out quite nice if you ask me. vocal is a bit too loud atm tho compared to the bass. but youll fix that ;)

Yeah the vocal sounded really quiet to start, so I normalised the sample and it became quite loud lol! Kept it that way while working on the FX of the vocal, just need to get the right volume on it now! :)

Well I've spent the last couple of hours working on this little beauty and I can report back to you here and say it's all going well so far. Not gonna update the cloud with each little piece I do, just gonna wait till it's done before I update....sorry. ;)

Well, the production and overall tune sounds tight and just fine, I can't comment on anything else because that's not the kind of dubstep I like :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom