stevie hyper d - the legend album, being pre-sold for cost price £11 at Classic Trax

classictrax

The Stevie Hyper D Album is going to be out next week, and as a mark of respect Classic Trax is going to sell this album not for profit. It costs £11 from Nu-urban music, and that's the price we're selling it at. All profits generated from sales go direct to Stevies' family.

You can pre-order your copy now on our site, to jump direct to the page where it's displayed, click here: http://www.classictrax.ltd.uk/product.asp?class=pre-order&orderBy=label&pge=1

RIP Stevie, this is the least we can do for your family.

Album contributors:

BROCKIE & ED SOLO / DFRNT LEVELS & BENNY V
S.T.E.V.I.E. / ALL I WANNA DO

APHRODITE / FRESH KUTTS & PAPPA G
CAN’T STOP / FIRST WE GET WARM

CHILD SUPPORT / DFRNT LEVELS & BENNY V
BUFFALO SOLDIER / AIN’T NO STOPPIN US NOW

PHANTASY / KENNY KEN
UNITED VIBES / FIGHT THE STRUGGLE

Last edited:
Re: stevie hyper d - the legend album, being pre-sold for cost price £11 at Classic T

Not really feelin this album.

On a related tip, does anyone know where I can get the Different Levels/Hyper D tune from that was around in '98/'99? Nicky always used to cain it. Name of the tunes on the tip of my tongue...

Last edited:
#Nicky BlackMarket God Of The Circuit#
#All of the Crew. All of the Massiiiive#
Nicky Blackmarket rinse out hard!
R.I.P S.H.D

Sold out on the day we took delivery, response has been great! Can't see why other shops want to sell it for profit, shows the real state of this industry doesn't it?

We'll get more copies back in this week.

classictrax said:
Sold out on the day we took delivery, response has been great! Can't see why other shops want to sell it for profit, shows the real state of this industry doesn't it?

We'll get more copies back in this week.
(y)

Back
Top Bottom