Stevie 'Hyper' D T-shirts Anyone?

Wow looks great, classic pic of Stevie Hyper would get it if it would fit me and a better colour.
listen to sets with Hyper frequently now, would wipe the floor with any dnb mc anyday imo if he was still all around, if only i was old enough to see him mc

You sure missed out mate, i see him LOADS of times, not trying to rub it in at all ;)

You sure missed out mate, i see him LOADS of times, not trying to rub it in at all ;)

wish i could of seen him live! the vibes he gives off on tapes of him are qualtiy. wish i was there to see it! always got the pleasure of listenign to old sets though. Hyper d was the reason i got into dnb. a old tape andy c hyper d det skibba. it started with turbulance. still one of my favourite tapes to this day! Getting one of these t shirts :D

wish i could of seen him live! the vibes he gives off on tapes of him are qualtiy. wish i was there to see it! always got the pleasure of listenign to old sets though. Hyper d was the reason i got into dnb. a old tape andy c hyper d det skibba. it started with turbulance. still one of my favourite tapes to this day! Getting one of these t shirts :D

lemme guess is it from telepathy 1998? hyper starts off like "yes that is better..sounding much better" then he goes "hold on wait a minute" etc then it drops and he starts firing off>

Back
Top Bottom