Stevie Hyper D Hologram?

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Yo,

Seen this event at Proud2 next month,

http://www.nicesoundsrecords.co.uk/...ce-19th-october-2012-proud2-earlybird-tickets

Look at the bottom they are doing a HYPER D EXPERIENCE..

••••WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!••••

'THE STEVIE HYPER D EXPERIENCE'

July 5th 1998 was one of the darkest days in Jungle/D&B history, The death of Stevie Hyper D shock the scene to its very core. Stevie was on EVERY flyer, He was'nt making up the numbers, he was TOP billing, Universally loved by all. The Muhammad Ali of this Jungle/D&B game. Having pioneered the double time style, he could sing, he could rap - He had it all! Intelligent, thoughful lyrics, catch phrases for the Jungle/D&B generation... Delivered perfectly! Able to revive the dullest rave - often just by one line. He was a complete artist that we was lucky enough to have in our scene for a few short years, Things being different he would of easily been one of the first UK artists to break out the underground, he was destined for big things. All those ravers old enough to have seen him live will know all about the magic that happened when Stevie touched down, For those unlucky enough not to know, For this one night we give you the opportunity to witness the BEST! - With Stevies families full blessing we present... 'The STEVIE HYPER D Experience'

" Junglists are you ready? .....There is only ONE answer.

Thoughts?!

I for one am 100 % going as i never got to see him live.

I dunno about a hologram lol

Will probs just be Nicky B playing a set full of tunes with Hyper D vox. That we've all heard. A million times before..

Could be wrong doe. Weren't they due to have a Micko Jacko hologram at the O2 arena, after he sold all those tickets for tour dates over the world, and then conveniently passed away? Maybe they've just put Stevie's face on MJ's body....."JUGLISTZ ARE U REAAADDDDYYYYY?!! shaaaaaaamoooonnnnnneeeeeeee....."

:teeth:

LOL - yeah i think your right about nicky B just playing aload of hyper d vocals, wither that or hav old unseen footage on a screen synced with the music or whatever. be fucking awesome if it was a hologram! meh.. i was hyped now im not hyped!

Hahaha, a Hyper d hologram would be pretty funny tbh

But not as funny as watching some absolutely wasted people staring at it in disbelief, trying to work out wtf is going on

Yeah but im sure its too pricey to actually happen at a dnb night.. Would be epic if it did tho

I love Stevie Hyper D i really do. I can handle hearing his sets fine but this whole hologram business is just wrong and freaky.

doubt it will be a hologram. the tupac one cost over $100,000. no d&b event would have close to that kind of budget

Back
Top Bottom