@SteveR94

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ahhhh fuck man... Its good to get one + a rejection under your belt believe it or not, I think as with most things in life, getting a knockdown teaches you more than just sailing through...

Just keep applying bro!

:2thumbs:

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Cheers for the advice and support guys, much appreciated! Yeah guess rejection is good, especially since this is my first ever interview. :p
shit that's your first ever interview??????

I remember my first ever interview, it was at waitrose, got through the group stage and they wanted me back in their after for a secondary interview, went to that they acted like I got the job then told me the role I would be doing, times etc, then he asks me about the John Lewis partnership and what benefits employees get, I didn't know this at all, they said they would get back to me, they never did, moral of the story is waitrose are a bunch of cunts and whoever did the second interview can fucking burn, IM FUCKING STAKING SHELVES MATE, WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO KNOW IM A SHAREHOLDER IN THIS CUNTING COMPANY?????!!!!!!!!!

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
shit that's your first ever interview??????

I remember my first ever interview, it was at waitrose, got through the group stage and they wanted me back in their after for a secondary interview, went to that they acted like I got the job then told me the role I would be doing, times etc, then he asks me about the John Lewis partnership and what benefits employees get, I didn't know this at all, they said they would get back to me, they never did, moral of the story is waitrose are a bunch of cunts and whoever did the second interview can fucking burn, IM FUCKING STAKING SHELVES MATE, WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO KNOW IM A SHAREHOLDER IN THIS CUNTING COMPANY?????!!!!!!!!!
Yup first ever!
God damn Waitrose are cunts, not gonna shop there again (not that I did in the first place) :lol:

I hope you work in the shop till you're old and can't walk anymore.

xoxoxo

:teeth:
You my good sir can die in a hole xoxoxo :teeth:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I gotta stop liking your posts deegs, not cus i don't like them, but because i feel like i'm perpetuating the fact you're still a faceless pussyole.

Don't be Michael.

Be a man.

Just do it.

I promise to only do one photoshop.

xoxoxox