SteveR94 Psychoanalysis Thread

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by beknoxx, Jul 7, 2016.

1. beknoxx

beknoxx 7/11 7/11

So as some of you may know our very own SteveR94 has graduated with some Neuroscience skillz. Here we will let him put these skillz to use to get him ready for the working world!

You can start with me Steve....

Moskit likes this.
  2. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

yeah do me Steve, DO ME HARD BIG BOY ;)

ps. where are my drugs? this best not be like the Egypt Stefan fiasco all over again

3. SteveR94

SteveR94 RECORDING OMG STRONGLY

Before I start, let me chuck in a disclaimer: I'm only a graduate, I am by no means a psychological expert, I only did about 2 or 3 psychology classes in my degree anyway. :teeth:

But yes, I will give you all some instructions to follow in the next post, and we'll see how well your answers match with your character.

Moskit likes this.
  4. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

if its take off your pants and bend over, I'm already there :teeth:

Moskit and SteveR94 like this.
  5. SteveR94

Anyone who's up for this, I'll need you to fully clear your mind. You'll need to keep a note of a certain number of things that I'll make you think of (don't overthink this, don't worry about if it makes sense, just tell me the first thing that comes into your mind)

Imagine you're in a desert alone. You come across a cube. How big is this cube? What material is the cube made of? How far off the ground is it? (if it's levitating in the air this is)

Next, you notice a ladder. What material is the ladder made of? How big is said ladder? Where in relation to the cube is this ladder? Is it maybe resting on the ground? Or maybe it's standing upright? Maybe it's standing on the cube?

Next, you see a horse. What type of horse is it? What's the horse doing, is it tied, or is it roaming freely? Is it going anywhere?

Next, flowers. You see flowers. How many do you see? How many are there? Are they healthy or withering? Where are the flowers in relation to everything I've asked you to imagine?

Last but not least, there's a storm. Where is the storm heading? Is it near you, or far away from you? Does the storm affect any of the four things mentioned above?

That's all I want you to think of, write your answers down, and we'll have a look see as to how accurate this thing is. :p

Fallen.GeMiNi and Moskit like this.
  6. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

right i got a cube thats probably 2.5m each direction, it's a shiny black and unblemished and it's on the ground.

The ladder is a bamboo ladder that is resting against the cube and is slightly longer than the length of one side.

There's a black horse, a pretty big one so probably a stallion and it's running off the left of the visage going towards the horizon.

The flowers are bluebells in pretty good condition in a thickish carpet at the base of the aforementioned cube all around it.

Finally there's a big thunderstorm coming in from the left, all you can see is crckles of lightening and dark clouds and it looks like it's heading towards the cube, but hasn't had any impact yet

what do i win?

Fallen.GeMiNi, Moskit and beknoxx like this.
  7. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

thether fuck nero sicne ce is shit. you duno sbout brains fuck off. sothern waT? you on;t knowt me poyshco analasis lah WHATS THE LAMB!

8. SteveR94

That one I can psychoanalyse easily, you're just a cunt mate. :teeth:

Fallen.GeMiNi, Catsel, RUSSLA and 5 others like this.
  9. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

lamb yo fuckin face pysho shit anansiyl cunt fuck. you dunno what the fucking shittttttttttttttttttt

10. beknoxx

beknoxx 7/11 7/11

ok here we go

The cube is small enough to fit in my hands it is plastic and I am holding it.

The ladder is metal and standing upright through a cloud. The cube is in my hands and the ladder is to the left of me.

There is a grey spotted Arabian horse running on a beach...endlessly.

There is one healthy flower in my hand as the cube is now just levitating in the air.

There is a huge storm that is coming my way and everything is turning dark and I think this is why the horse was running.

11. Dannyboy93

Dannyboy93 EL CAPITAIN

First one cube is about a foot in each direction, made of metal and on the floor

next ladder is again metal, 15 foot high, standing upright next to the cube

Horse I picture is a white stallion galloping around aimlessly

I see a bunch of flowers, probs about 50 - 60, flowers are healthy and next to the ladder

also the storm is heading towards me, not affecting any of the other four things apart from casting a shadow over them

12. elspectro29

elspectro29 Taking applications for European green card wife

The cube is made of stone and is about 1m in size. On the ground.

The ladder is made of wood and is about 3m tall, a few feet away from the cube.

The horse is brown and white, running freely in my general direction.

The flowers are four pink tulips. About 10m away but healthy.

The storm is heading left to right from where I am.

13. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

The cube is shaped like a goat, pitch black and is buried half-way through the sand.

The ladder is made of bones, attached to each other by dry animal tendons. It is right in front of it, sideways to the ground, but standing, not resting.

It's a horse carcass.

Only one withering flower, black and red petals. It was grown from the horse's carcass.

The storm is at the horizon, not directly above me. And it stays stationary, but in a menacing way. As if at any moment it would reach me.

ManuForti likes this.
  14. SteveR94

Anyone who still wants to do this, do not read this post or otherwise it ruins the whole point of this, only read if you've done this:

First, the cube. The cube represents you as a person. The size of it represents your ego, the material it's made of / how it looks represents how open you are as a person and the position of it from the ground shows how grounded you are.

Second, the ladder. This represents friends. If the ladder is leaning against the cube, this means your friends are close to you and depend on you. If not, well your friends are independent to you.

The horse = Your dream partner. A horse running wild and free represents a very open, happy relationship imo. A lot of you seemed to have strong horses, therefore it suggests your dream partner is a strong person.

Flowers = Children. The number of flowers is supposed to account for the number of children you imagine having (although in the cases of people who had masses of flowers.. I'm not so sure :teeth:) The health of the flowers would represent the strength of the children, position of them relative to the cube could represent the closeness of said children to you.

Finally, the storm represents threats or risks. A storm coming towards you would mean you fear a threat coming into your life, and of course if the storm is going away, that suggests you may have just overcome a fearful / risky situation. The things it affect could hold meaning to, for example a storm affecting the ladder could mean you have some fears about your friendships.

I'll do individual people's things for them in a sec.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  15. Dark Lizardro

OMG. After reading the spoilers... I look at my answers and think I need to see a psychologist. Or a mental hospital.

16. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

17. SteveR94

Right, some people's things then:

@Jwood27 - So your cube is pretty large, completely opaque and on the ground, suggests you've got quite a big ego, you're not open and all and you're down to earth. Ladder - Your friends (of which you have many cause of the length) depend on you a lot. Horse shows a healthy, free relationship with the dream partner. Flowers... well God damn I hope you don't have hundreds of kids :teeth: Health shows your kids would be well looked after by you, the cube. And the storm seems like you fear something may happen to you soon, even if you can't feel changes yet.

@beknoxx - You've not got that much of an ego. Plastic I guess shows that you're not completely open nor are you as closed off as James above. Ladder shows your friends aren't dependent of you and they're strong people (because metal). Horse shows again, a free relationship. Healthy flower shows one healthy child who's close to you (you said you have a daughter right?) Storm seems like you fear something will really flip your life upside down, especially with the dream partner

@Dannyboy93 - Suggests an ego not as big as James but not as small as Bryan. Sounds like you're very grounded, strong, not that open. Ladder shows you have strong friends, many of which depend on you / are close to you. Horse shows some sort of majestic dream partner, although the aimlessly running... I wonder. :teeth: Flowers, again please don't have that many kids haha, but again, healthy children. The fact they're next to the ladder may mean your children will be more like friends? That's an interesting one. Storm seems like a threat will come into your life, but it won't do you or your life much harm.

@Dark Lizardro - ... Oh boy.. Well you're not very open at all, and the fact it's halfway through the sand.. you're too down to earth? That's confusing. Ladder - Your friends aren't dependent on you, material worries me though. Horse... oh for fuck's sake dude :lol: Children.. oh God this isn't good either :teeth:. Storm, a threat may come soon.

Of course, this is in no way designed to be official or whatever, it's just a little thing that may be accurate for some people.

Dannyboy93 and Jwood27 like this.
  18. Dark Lizardro

I need to be locked up and the keys being thrown away, right? :teeth:

19. SteveR94

@ManuForti - God damn yours was annoying to do cause of the picture :teeth:
    Jesus, that's a right big ego according to the cube. Mirrored, that's interesting, never had anyone say that. That could probably mean in terms of openness, you're as open as whoever you're with? Oh that's confusing. Ladder - Friends really seem to depend on you, especially since the ladder is quite worn out. The fact you see the horse in the mirror doesn't tell me much tbh. Flowers - I guess your children are close to you (I know you have a son, not sure of any other children, but I'm sure they're close to you for sure) Storm seems like it's really gonna screw your life apart from the dream partner, who just looks at it and moves on, not sure what that means..

ManuForti likes this.
  20. SteveR94

Mate seriously, your one was ridiculous. :lol:

Dark Lizardro likes this.