Steve Angello Pre recorded set @ Dance Valley (Check those CDJs out)

From his twitter page:

I just reviewed the clip everyone is talking about . so let me explain , when i do some festivals i have a team there that does all my pyro , fx and co2´s , + most of them have a synced "fireworks show" that is synced to the music so nothing goes wrong for the fireworks show since timing everything is extremely hard for them , so i have a medley mix i close with so they can have everything synced , most big festivals have that and its nothing new , as soon as your closing under a big finale you have that going on.. does that explain it ? i know some of you will still hate cause of the fact that hating if your game but i have now explained it and take it or leave it . i don't have to prove myself that i´m able to mix i´ve done that my whole life and spend more time mixing then with my daughter so thats it . hope some of you understand , if you don't sorry about that .. S A

Dunno how much shit he was talking but he did seem a bit arrogant in the clip

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Was gonna say it's all gone a bit Spice Girls. Nobody bats an eyelid in pop anymore but they must have been just as shocked as we are now when it first started happening. Bad times for dance music imo...

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
From his twitter page:

I just reviewed the clip everyone is talking about . so let me explain , when i do some festivals i have a team there that does all my pyro , fx and co2´s , + most of them have a synced "fireworks show" that is synced to the music so nothing goes wrong for the fireworks show since timing everything is extremely hard for them , so i have a medley mix i close with so they can have everything synced , most big festivals have that and its nothing new , as soon as your closing under a big finale you have that going on.. does that explain it ? i know some of you will still hate cause of the fact that hating if your game but i have now explained it and take it or leave it . i don't have to prove myself that i´m able to mix i´ve done that my whole life and spend more time mixing then with my daughter so thats it . hope some of you understand , if you don't sorry about that .. S A

Dunno how much shit he was talking but he did seem a bit arrogant in the clip
What an absolute cunt :teeth:

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
He does come across a massive wanker, especially as he aint mixing and even pretending badly! GTFO.. Also that vid is 12 mins with no fireworks and 1 minute with, so his argument sucks balls!

Last edited:
everybody who knows a little bit about house music, knows that he is the most overrated prick in the scene lol.. he is just super lucky that axwell is in swedish house mafia