Stereo spread vst

What DAW you on? Some of them have crazy in built like EQUO or the mastering oriented plugs. +1 for izotope! Works in mixer as a super badass compressor too.

Waves S1 is one I usually use as it isn't too destructive although I've seen a video for the newer Ozone 5 which claims to widen even mono tracks while more importantly, keeping it mono compatible. They have always had the multiband widener, but I've always steered clear of that, especially the delay offset controls. I am intreagued by how Ozone 5 compared to 4 though. Someone else may know but is it entirely a new feature exclusive to 5?

Bob Katz has an amazing vst out which does not spread your stereo image but instead enhances your ambience in the stereo imagine. We use it daily when mastering and is by far one of the best stereo imaging plugins on the market. When widening audio you do not want to lose any of the detail in the mono field. By enhancing the stereo image your not widening to the mono image instead you are pulling all the goodness out from the left and right of the audio. It's incredible blew me away first time I saw it on a vocal recording. It's called Bob Katz - K Stereo you can get it from the Uad store about $200 so very reasonable price

- - - Updated - - -

Bob Katz has an amazing vst out which does not spread your stereo image but instead enhances your ambience in the stereo imagine. We use it daily when mastering and is by far one of the best stereo imaging plugins on the market. When widening audio you do not want to lose any of the detail in the mono field. By enhancing the stereo image your not widening to the mono image instead you are pulling all the goodness out from the left and right of the audio. It's incredible blew me away first time I saw it on a vocal recording. It's called Bob Katz - K Stereo you can get it from the Uad store about $200 so very reasonable price

- - - Updated - - -

^ This. Anything by Katz is gold. I couldn't live without his K-Meter.

Back
Top Bottom