Stereo Conspiracy - Scat Heads (Constructive Criticism Welcomed!!)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by S.Conspiracy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. S.Conspiracy

S.Conspiracy Member

A bit of UK Bass for you to listen to. Any comments on production would be great, I have a feeling the basslines may be a bit too loud but not 100% sure! Cheers in advance!

2. JoErOe

JoErOe Member

really like the minimal vibes here!! intro reminds me of 50carrot's earlier stuff. not sure if its that they are too loud or if you could maybe try pulling out a little in the spectrum to let sit a bit nicer. but other than that real cool how it gets all garage-y at the end. good work man
    here is my latest one ive been working on lemme know what you think if you get some time!

3. S.Conspiracy

S.Conspiracy Member

Cheers for the feedback man, you're probably right about the basslines, more trial & error needed!

- - - Updated - - -

Your track is sounding really good in terms of production, not my usual type of tune but I could definitely see it tearing up a dance. Your synthesis is quite impressive, what you using?

4. BLAST:RADIUS

BLAST:RADIUS Member

I really like the liquid pouring into a cup sound.makes me want a cold soda.wicked.

5. JoErOe

JoErOe Member

much appreciated for the listen man!. I am still using reason 5. looking to hopefully update soon, but my laptop cant handle a whole lot more. keep it up man!