Step Up (clip)

nice n bassy for sure..not my usual style of dnb, but that reese is pretty good, n thers a good amount of variation
nice work mate

hey m8, u got a nice old school vibe there...imo at least as i m quite new school in terms of my dnb exposure..

i guess if would add anything, ur reese sounds good, however since u r playing it an octave above the sub it sounds as if its missing some mid range beef if u get my drift... nothing wrong with ur octave choice, maybe reveal or add more harmonics to ur sub cos on a small system it may sound as if the track hasn't dropped yet and compared to other tracks on a bigger sysytem maybe lacking grunt or bite so to speak....

remember these r just my opinions u have got a few releases under ur belt so u know what u r doing, i just would be insincere if i didn't give some proper fb, anyways...nice work!:)

that reese is making it all muddy, and kind of gets my ear tired... trying to figure out the real "feel" of the song.

and
NO
I won't accept any incoming jump up from you! hahaha this is not jump up is a propper dark tune!
Which imo has a lot of potential, just like Tarek said, that reese is playing in the very high freqs, not making anything lost in the midrange but mudding up imo imo imo.
keep up the good work C6 =)

I listened to this a couple of times the other day and I thought it was a bit flat and squashed.

but your big problem for me is that Gain Control was such a tune that I'm expecting the same every time from now on. ;)

are we talking about invisible ??

its sounding good mate!! yeah got a very old school sound to it :) sure lots of people wud be into this.. just a bit too heavy for me..

gain control is a fat tune, manic drums. i do like your drum work, tis tasty

Back
Top Bottom