Steezin For No Reason

i loved this tune, until my vinyl broke...

redeye gave me a warped vinyl so i tried to bend it back into place and the fucker snapped...
i didnt even bend it that much, just a weak promo i guess

heard this on a few logan sets. not bad. Bit cheesey production-wise. Can imagine the creator sitting at a keyboard like ross gellor from friends. Put the drum loop on and just tap a few keys.

heard this on a few logan sets. not bad. Bit cheesey production-wise. Can imagine the creator sitting at a keyboard like ross gellor from friends. Put the drum loop on and just tap a few keys.

lol!:teeth:

Now there's one fat old slice of cheese right there!

Couldn't be less into this...

i thought these were labled up wrong on the vinyl? magic man is the tune in the vid, that's what i thought anyway.....

which ever way you looks at it, the other song is better.

i thought these were labled up wrong on the vinyl? magic man is the tune in the vid, that's what i thought anyway.....

which ever way you looks at it, the other song is better.

its labelled up fine on my copy

u gotta love that brass band ensemble in magic man & as much as steezin has the energy it is very cheesy, i prefer the darker sounds of side a

its labelled up fine on my copy

u gotta love that brass band ensemble in magic man & as much as steezin has the energy it is very cheesy, i prefer the darker sounds of side a

i only said it, as i heard it in a nicol & maji set, and they labeled it as magic man.
my bad then i guess.

Back
Top Bottom