Steeze - Slow Down [Free 320]

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by steeze, Dec 4, 2010.

1. steeze

steeze New Member

Hey guys, it'd be really cool if you could check out my new track 'Slow Down' and let me know what you think.

Any feedback shall be happily returned and the tracks also available to download for free :)

2. Mrachniot

Mrachniot Macedonian Drum & Bass

dude ... u need to lower that vocals IMMEDIATELY ... breaks trough speakers ... second drop is ok ... but u badly need EQ on that bass ... and mix & master ... 1L - Twisted Scientist Project
    p.s. if u wanna get feedback ... you need to comment also on other tunes ... or u never get feedback ... i comment your track cause u wanna make things ... u obviosly like this ... and ur fresh here .... so feedback feedback and feedback to be respected member here ;)

3. steeze

steeze New Member

Hey man, thanks for the advice :) definitely noted what you said. Sorry about not leaving any comments at first, I didn't have any speakers with me when I posted this so I waited till I got back. Left some comments on peoples track now :) some really good stuff on here.

4. duttymonster

duttymonster deep in the jungle

yeah, mix is a little unorganised. vocal way too loud as Mrachniot noted. mid range lead bass/synth needs more grit, the apache-esq break sounds really low quality, i think it's too distorted? a bit more width on it (the break) and bring it up in the mix. your kick snare are about the right level so focus your mix on these. i like the pan of the break with the effect layer, nice touch.