STEEEEEEAAAEAEAEAEAEEAEAEAEEAEAKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! !

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
basically,

yeh

steak

market day 2day , butcher geezer in one of the big vans that sells meat out the side , speaks thru a big speaker with microphone headset on .. shouting STEAK STEAK STEAK ...

so for A FIVER he was doing 3 average bits of sirloin steak ,

me being the charming man i am , cracked a few jokes about a man and his meat , he instantly took a liking to me ( STRICTLY BROMANCE) and said ' ere lad , ive done you a gudden' , got home , hes stuck 4 big fat wedges on sirlion steak in a bag and a little bomb of phet .. well happy . .. well the phet things a blatent lie , but i got shit loads of meat ..

got my meat out on the counter now, sitting it for 20 mins ,

little bit of oil and sesoning ,

preheat the pan,

1-2 mins each side ( rare of corse) turn with tongues not a knife, incase it gets peirced and you loose some juicy love..

then leave to sit under foil on a pre-warmed plate for 5-6 minutes to let it become more tender and moist n juicy ..

can'nee wait to get me a big slab of meat in me belleh .!

MEEEEEEEAAAAATTTT

dont expect a nice thread , just some meat love maybe .

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
bit early for that i think
nah mate , already bin to spoons for an early morning beer, i need a beer in my belly when im shopping or else i get stressed ..

so steaks good , for a fiver it aint great meat obviously, but im appy with it ..

back down pub agen this afternoon, saturday sesh , :D

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
nah mate , already bin to spoons for an early morning beer, i need a beer in my belly when im shopping or else i get stressed ..

so steaks good , for a fiver it aint great meat obviously, but im appy with it ..

back down pub agen this afternoon, saturday sesh , :D
well when you put it like that

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
i ive ot one of them mateys, never bought steak tho which i should but i usually have a steak at my gym after a good session, best thing to finish training to!!

ground black pepper and sea salt with onion rings chips and mushrooms with plenty'o bread!!!

get in!

edit: its never too early for a steak mate!

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
bit off the subject but i had dover sole the other day and it was fucking spanking. try one. Also try any monkfish cos thats topdraw too.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Slam it in the frying pan, add some onions, garlic and bit of butter.

Cook it for a while, add some pepper, a squeeze of lemon juice and a splash of red wine.

Tastes fucking lush.

I've tried loads of things when cooking steak, that one's the best.

Also, they're only called Sirloin steaks because Henry VIII loved them so much he actually knighted them.

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
bit off the subject but i had dover sole the other day and it was fucking spanking. try one. Also try any monkfish cos thats topdraw too.
im not far from Dover, i cant stand sea food, so much round here lol :ban:

n that steak, u gotta love getting it from the geezers in the vans, u know its gonna be a good deal, n ur supporting a hard working bloke, not a supermarket :andy: