Staying awake

Nacon

Vidual
VIP Junglist
Alright, i've had a rough night, partiest with friends etc.. and now i finally arrived home at 12 pm, haven't sleept a bit and just have soberd up... the thing is, i need to last till 6 pm atleast , so that's 6 hours... of feeling like shit so , i need to occupy my time with something, in order to be awake for the following hours. I don't want to fall asleep just yet, or it would seriously fuck up my day / night.
Hoping you wafflers know what to do!

And no i am not capable of wanking for 6 hours straight, even if i would like to...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
fassy dem vex

---------- Post added at 10:09 ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 ----------

Alright, i've had a rough night, partiest with friends etc.. and now i finally arrived home at 12 pm, haven't sleept a bit and just have soberd up... the thing is, i need to last till 6 pm atleast , so that's 6 hours... of feeling like shit so , i need to occupy my time with something, in order to be awake for the following hours. I don't want to fall asleep just yet, or it would seriously fuck up my day / night.
Hoping you wafflers know what to do!

And no i am not capable of wanking for 6 hours straight, even if i would like to...

just go to sleep till 2nite

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
don't think about trying to stay awake - have you not seen Saving Private Ryan - i suggest to drink ike 6/7 red bulls - drink them to the point where your vision goes a bit blurry, you feel sick and your hands start shaking. Do lots of small activities all of which last around 30mins. Also eat a big meal with lots of bread, or something kinda heavy, then take 4 pro-plus and set an alarm fro 20 mins. As you wake up the caffine will kick in and u'll be up for hours.

Jut seen u posted this ours ago, take it u failed then haha