Static Figure - full new jump up tune

Hello mate. I like what you have tried to do. The drums need pitching up with some faster breaks. They are making the track drag along. The track is also very busy sounding. All successfull jumpup tracks are usually very simple and really catchy. Think this tune would work better with an amen arrangement personally.
Nice effort tho mate.
peace

Hello mate. I like what you have tried to do. The drums need pitching up with some faster breaks. They are making the track drag along. The track is also very busy sounding. All successfull jumpup tracks are usually very simple and really catchy. Think this tune would work better with an amen arrangement personally.
Nice effort tho mate.
peace
"the basslines to repetative change it around a little." is what some other guy said now you say its "theres to much going on make it more simple" is what im getting from you -.- i agree with the drums n it could be sped up a bit but the bass would stay if i finished this

i quite like this mate sounds good but the hissing sound effect is real annoying,maybe turn that down as it is to loud.like the intro tune to its catchy

edit.really liking it now grimey growling bass!

Last edited:
Can I be really honest.

It sounds like a badly made attempt at pleasure's sound - I don't mean to sound harsh or anything but there is alot of work needed I think, theres no real sub, the drums need work and the frequencys are sounding really messy, its all very muddy and swamped..

Sorry that is all negative but I'm sure you would rather get honest feedback then just yeah its sick or wicked tune..

What software you using?

lol thx guys i know it probably sounds shit for mastering n eqing atm lol i made it with fruityloops and laptops speakers i dont even got headphones of anykind atm im not even at home im in british columbia i got bored n bought a computer whille im here idk if nobody saw n the other poste i made but i said i wa gonna be gone for like 6 weeks but i came back in a couple, but yeah when i get some good headphones i hope to get rid of all the annoyingness n stuff n try n make it sound the best it could with fl but thx for the "harsh" comments lol

Back
Top Bottom