Stateside Halloween Mix -

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Hello. Free drum and bass for promotional use only . Contact me for 22 track CD.

A couple of rough spots, no train wrecks. 1 take. Tried to keep it spooky. Mostly new, some old. Feedback is great.

Visit www.deepersound.com - or email:FreeAgent@itpeak.com

http://www.deepersound.com/audio/FreeAgent-NovemberII.mp3

Track Listing:

1) Johnny L - Synkronize - Metalheadz - 00:00-03:24
2) Calibre - Proof Positive - Commercial Suicude - 03:24-06:25
3) Total Science - Turtle Wax - Renegade Hardware - 06:25-08:55
4) Capone - Twist 'em Out - Renegade Hardware - 08:55-12:13
5) Moving Fusion - Star Sign - RAM - 12:13-15:04
6) Greg Packer - Be Bop - Chihuahua - 15:04-17:34
7) Roni Size - Sound Advice - Full Cycle - 17:34-20:26
8) Future Prophecies - Rage - Renegade Hardware - 20:26-24:00
9) Zero Tolerance - Brace - Subtitles - 24:00-26:29
10) Marky and XRS Land - LK (Vocal Mix) - V - 26:29-29:42
11) Marky and XRS Land - LK (MIST Rmx) - V - 29:42-33:59
12) Drumagick - Easyboom - Sambaloco - 33:59-37:11
13) Danny C - The Mexican - Portica - 37:11-39:19
14) B. McCarthy - Gettin Down (Klute Rmx) - Canvas - 39:19-41:06
15) Klute - Part of Me - Hospital - 41:06-45:12
16) High Contrast - Passion - Hospital - 45:12-48:25
17) D Kay & Epsilon - Platinum - Renegade Hardware - 48:25-53:25
18) High Contrast - Return of Forever (Klute Rmx) - Breakbeat Science - 53:25-57:21
19) High Contrast - Return of Forever - Hospital - 57:21-59:30
20) High Contrast - Return of Forever ( John B Rmx) - Hospital - 59:30-62:27
21) Tango - The Last Transmission - Notch - 62:27-65:40
22) Total Science - Jungle Jungle - Metalheadz - 65:40-69:31

BOH! BOH! BOH!

Last edited:
Originally posted by freeagent
Tried to keep it spooky.

10) Marky and XRS Land - LK (Vocal Mix) - V - 26:29-29:42
11) Marky and XRS Land - LK (MIST Rmx) - V - 29:42-33:59
12) Drumagick - Easyboom - Sambaloco - 33:59-37:11
13) Danny C - The Mexican - Portica - 37:11-39:19

:lol:

Not a very demonic track list now is it? The Tango tune at the end interests me though. I wonder if Tango still has the darkside 'ardkore vibe left in him?

Yeah, the A-Side on Notch is "Understanding" (Total Science Rmx), Nice vibe to be sure.

Mulla- good point! Not too spooky there, is it! But I gotta get some choons in there for the local ladies! We don't get paid alot in this region, so free drinks and ladies is the goal!

1992- I can't really get too scary - not in my nature as a DJ. The import selection has a lot to do with the scene here in Louisville - I'm getting booked regularly at non-dnb events (thus some extra $$$), and out main local Indie shop (Ear-X-Tacy) has finally started pulling massive import orders in. Respekta: I have enjoyed several of yor mixes, especially that one that starts out with that Ray Keith/Elisabeth Troy song into Hen Night. That one's been on my MiniDisc at the gym for a while!!!!

Tango's got one out on Media:

http://classic.secure-cart.co.uk/so...rtist=tango&title=mainline_/_sent_to_coventry

Judge for yourself. Got a played out sample that Carlito and Addiction used on "The Ride", but when the bassline kicks in, it reminds of old Tango. B-sides got a bit of 1992 flare, eh?

Last edited:

1992- I can't really get too scary - not in my nature as a DJ. The import selection has a lot to do with the scene here in Louisville - I'm getting booked regularly at non-dnb events (thus some extra $$$), and out main local Indie shop (Ear-X-Tacy) has finally started pulling massive import orders in. Respekta: I have enjoyed several of yor mixes, especially that one that starts out with that Ray Keith/Elisabeth Troy song into Hen Night. That one's been on my MiniDisc at the gym for a while!!!!

Thanks thats one of the better compliments I've gotten on that one. Thats nice your able to get DJ jobs down there. Up here in Jersey it seems no ones interested.

Tango's got one out on Media:

http://classic.secure-cart.co.uk/so...rtist=tango&title=mainline_/_sent_to_coventry

Judge for yourself. Got a played out sample that Carlito and Addiction used on "The Ride", but when the bassline kicks in, it reminds of old Tango. B-sides got a bit of 1992 flare, eh?

Yeah I forgot about that one, thats a very nice record but I don't think its out yet is it? I'm not sure but that vocal sounds alot like George Micheals (WHAM!), what do you think?

I spend a week or two on the shore every year (mosstly Atlantic City - great to visit!), and I never see too much in the way of adverts for raves/clubs with DnB. It's a shame - the place just has a great DnB feel to it!

Tango - Mainline is out. That link is from classic trax, but I've seen it at a few other places. I got mine at the local shop on promo, tho, so that might be what the online shoppes are peddling. I'm pretty sure you are right - George Micheal ghayness!

I'm pretty sure you are right - George Micheal ghayness!

Nah, its definately not George Micheal. I asked Tango if it was back in April sometime and he told me that the original sample was of a woman singing.

Wow, really? I can't believe that's not a guy at least. Maybe it's a "she" like that Tranny that 1992 likes that plays Bach on Moog. Ha.

Thanks for the info. Don't want to go around thinking I'm playing some Wham shite!

Back
Top Bottom