STATE OF THE ECONOMY

nice one mate, good intro, im feeling the vibe, cool sample, a bit of politics just like barnzee was just talking about, nice bass,

production is pretty tight, drums sound good bro, very minimalistic ,very nice atmosphere , it sounds great but could do with a little more, but a little more would spoil the vibe, so ....... yea fuck it mate, its a nice chilled tune,

mayb turn the bass down just a Db or 2.

check my tune 'Radio terrible' and 'Rise up', i loves feed back.....loves it

Peace

thanks alot man, its nice to get some feedback, especially good feedback. i know what you mean though, it does feel a bit sparse, and i am monitoring off some wharfedales from the 60's so i thought the bas levels might be off, nice one though, ill check your tunes tomorrow mate and give you some feedback. but i did try to listen to radio terrible yesterday and the player didnt work, maybe ill have more luck tomorrow. thanks again

Locked.....

Liking the fx, and the news sample.

could do with some more eerie fx in there i think to give it depth.

Drums: need to be filled out more throughout, try layering more breaks under them, giveing them more power. the kick n snare also sound a bit 'fake' sounding.

Some of the fx in the tune are koolm althought could do with coming out in the mix more.

but u got a good idea of the kinda souns u want whihc is a good thing man, so go back on it, and nsort them drums out.

for me that was the hardest part, once u got the drums right u more nthan half way there bro :beers:

thanks for the feedback man, id agree with u on the drums, i havent really got the the hang of the whole layering breaks thing. ive been trying to do all the percussion myself, and havent been too successful, lol, but i guess the only solution is practice, thanks for takin the time to listen :beers:

love the fukin sample man-agreed america is fuct up & im american
drum sound is clean and i like the minimal style with the bass
got a good flow and really digin the light piano riff
respect

Quality liquid, i like this 1 mate itreminds me of a mutt tune ive got. Less volume on the bass, but other then that its a sweet tune.

Safe.

ive gone over my rapidshare dl limit so i cant listen yet but will have a listen when i get time

btw if you upload an mp3 to zshare people can listen without downloading ;)

heres the link... http://zshare.net/

Back
Top Bottom