STATE OF THE ECONOMY

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
nice one mate, good intro, im feeling the vibe, cool sample, a bit of politics just like barnzee was just talking about, nice bass,

production is pretty tight, drums sound good bro, very minimalistic ,very nice atmosphere , it sounds great but could do with a little more, but a little more would spoil the vibe, so ....... yea fuck it mate, its a nice chilled tune,

mayb turn the bass down just a Db or 2.

check my tune 'Radio terrible' and 'Rise up', i loves feed back.....loves it

Peace

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
thanks alot man, its nice to get some feedback, especially good feedback. i know what you mean though, it does feel a bit sparse, and i am monitoring off some wharfedales from the 60's so i thought the bas levels might be off, nice one though, ill check your tunes tomorrow mate and give you some feedback. but i did try to listen to radio terrible yesterday and the player didnt work, maybe ill have more luck tomorrow. thanks again

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
Locked.....

Liking the fx, and the news sample.

could do with some more eerie fx in there i think to give it depth.

Drums: need to be filled out more throughout, try layering more breaks under them, giveing them more power. the kick n snare also sound a bit 'fake' sounding.

Some of the fx in the tune are koolm althought could do with coming out in the mix more.

but u got a good idea of the kinda souns u want whihc is a good thing man, so go back on it, and nsort them drums out.

for me that was the hardest part, once u got the drums right u more nthan half way there bro :beers:

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
thanks for the feedback man, id agree with u on the drums, i havent really got the the hang of the whole layering breaks thing. ive been trying to do all the percussion myself, and havent been too successful, lol, but i guess the only solution is practice, thanks for takin the time to listen :beers:

vickvega

Mr. Blonde
VIP Junglist
love the fukin sample man-agreed america is fuct up & im american
drum sound is clean and i like the minimal style with the bass
got a good flow and really digin the light piano riff
respect

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
Quality liquid, i like this 1 mate itreminds me of a mutt tune ive got. Less volume on the bass, but other then that its a sweet tune.

Safe.