State Of Mind - Incestercide

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Hoping someone can help out, this was a track which was on the Bad Company Present: Bad Taste CD which was released a little while back does anyone know:

a) Who State of Mind are?
b) When this track is released?
c) Are there anymore of there tracks ready to buy?

Wicked track real uplifting feel to it but heavy beats make it a real peak tune to drop.

Any help is always nice.:carlton:

state of mind are a duo from new zealand. I havn't heard this track your on about dude, so i could nto tell ya when its out, but you should check out "mind slicer" and "sun king". both are my favourite state tracks to date.

$marty_B said:
state of mind are a duo from new zealand. I havn't heard this track your on about dude, so i could nto tell ya when its out, but you should check out "mind slicer" and "sun king". both are my favourite state tracks to date.

Nice one just listened to Mind Slicer that's got a real nice uplifting vibe to it, it's coming on 31 Records promos are out to!! Sun King is a real dancefloor workout gonna be looking out for these guys some more

BCP007LP :: Bad Company Presents :: Bad Taste LP :: Noisia vs Maldini & Vegas - Meditation / The Upbeats - King Sasquatch / Body & Soul - Blow Out / Teebee vs Maldini & Vegas - Facing The Sun / Chase & Status - Loader / Alliance - Thru My Eyes / State Of Mind - Different Strokes / Genr8 vs Body & Soul - The Passage :: Bad Company Productions
HOSTILE009 :: SKC / State Of Mind :: Space Pigs / Chicago :: Hostile Records
31R030 :: State Of Mind :: Mind Slicer / Nations :: 31 Records
TECH029 :: State Of Mind :: Snake Charmer / Dread Rock :: Technique Recordings
CIA026 :: State Of Mind :: Sun King / Human Torch :: CIA Records
CIA027 :: State Of Mind :: Regurgitator / Real McCoy :: CIA Recordings
CIA028 :: CIA Recordings :: The Autumn EP ::Calibre - Cold Heart / State Of Mind - Almost Monday / Total Science - Knowledge / Commix - Turn It Around :: CIA Recordings

heres all there releases(and Promos) so far i believe.
don't know when Insecticide is comin out prolly one of the up coming BC Presents releses so prolly a while.

:sidenote: Real McCoy is teh sickness!

crooks777 said:
heres all there releases(and Promos) so far i believe.
don't know when Insecticide is comin out prolly one of the up coming BC Presents releses so prolly a while.

:sidenote: Real McCoy is teh sickness!

Yeah man they got some talent big things are lurking

Triple M said:
Ive been playing Mind Slicer alot!

One of my top tunes in the box at the mo! :slayer:
defo man. sounds absolutely deeeeeeeeeerty with "rusty sherrifs badge" by twisted.

Hey people... cheers for all your support....respect

it looks like insecticide will be one side on a BC Presents 12 sometime in 2006... not sure when thats gonna be....

plenty of stuff coming in the future on labels like 31 Records, CIA, Subtitles, BC Presents, Uprising and Viper... so keep an eye out if ya interested!

thanks again for the support
state of mind

state of mind !! good to have you on board, stick around you got some fans here.

:lighter:

where in NZ?

state of mind said:
Hey people... cheers for all your support....respect

it looks like insecticide will be one side on a BC Presents 12 sometime in 2006... not sure when thats gonna be....

plenty of stuff coming in the future on labels like 31 Records, CIA, Subtitles, BC Presents, Uprising and Viper... so keep an eye out if ya interested!

thanks again for the support
state of mind

Bigup the State of Mind!!

Back
Top Bottom