State Of Mind - Eat The Rich Remixed (Blackout Music NL) Out October 27th

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Artwork SWAG...

artworks-000090796863-449vth-t500x500.jpg

Audio SWAG...

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/state-of-mind/eat-the-rich-remixes/drum_and_bass/7402693.html

Ah man, it's exactly what I hoped it wasn't.
Yeah, pretty much. Don't think I'd rather play any of these instead of the original version. SOM's remix of Bigger, Faster, Stronger is a nice VIP-type remix, which I'd probably buy on a 12" if if had something decent on the flip (I've been playing the original a lot, so a slight variation too keep it fresh for a while longer would be great). But I'm certainly not getting the full EP just for that.

Like someone said, it would be nice if the remixes brought something new, instead of just being samey variations within the same genre.

Shit yeah! Can't wait to check this out as I'm very curious about how the Response Signal remix begins. One thing Im sure we'd all agree on is the sound quality is phenomenal.

Yeah, pretty much. Don't think I'd rather play any of these instead of the original version. SOM's remix of Bigger, Faster, Stronger is a nice VIP-type remix, which I'd probably buy on a 12" if if had something decent on the flip (I've been playing the original a lot, so a slight variation too keep it fresh for a while longer would be great). But I'm certainly not getting the full EP just for that.

Like someone said, it would be nice if the remixes brought something new, instead of just being samey variations within the same genre.

Yeah I said that in the other topic. I would much rather see this remixed by people from people with a different, less techy sound. I would have bought the shit out of that but I won't be buying this one I'm afraid!

Back
Top Bottom