State - glissening (wip)

nice beat mate. really nice. i know there is stuff missing but i know you know that already, so im not gonna criticise it atall !

beat sounds lush, ur definatly good at drums.

big up state - as usual nice vibe I agree with all above, only one criticism is if name of the tune means glistening as in shiney then its spelt glistening......sorry to be the spelling police but thought you may want to know, if its not then just ignore me.....keep at it....big fan as usual :)

That sounded really really good..
bass and drums are ace!
feeling the synths too... in fact, the lead and fx.. fuck it- all of it! hahahaha

I predict big tings in ya future Michael!! :)

big up state - as usual nice vibe I agree with all above, only one criticism is if name of the tune means glistening as in shiney then its spelt glistening......sorry to be the spelling police but thought you may want to know, if its not then just ignore me.....keep at it....big fan as usual :)

Big lol's mate!

OH NOES, SPELLING POLICE:nono:

Oh shit, that drop was fantastic. Really nice. I've got a bit of a sway going. I reckon there might be a tad too much high end, but then it just makes it so crisp so....whatever.
The beats, as mentioned, were tasty.

Oh shit, that drop was fantastic. Really nice. I've got a bit of a sway going. I reckon there might be a tad too much high end, but then it just makes it so crisp so....whatever.
The beats, as mentioned, were tasty.

Thanks man. Yeah know what you mean about the high end, i think i actually uploaded the wrong version lol. I got my filter's sorting all that stuff out now, maybe i should upload the most recent version, or maybe not. I'll wait till its done.

I have a new name for the tune, no probs mate ;).

Well, here's an update, the track sounds diffrent with the new elements. i havnt done the arrangment yet tho...

not my cup of tea, theres too much appening for me. tight production as per usual tho!

Back
Top Bottom