Starting..

From a DJ perspective: Vinyl is expensive, yes, but in my opinion, nothing beats the hands-on feeling of vinyl turntables. I haven't used CDJs yet but they seem very convenient.

From a crowd perspective: Vinyl is so much more fun to watch. It's kinda boring to watch a dj press buttons and not do much with his equipment.

That's my deal.

From a DJ perspective: Vinyl is expensive, yes, but in my opinion, nothing beats the hands-on feeling of vinyl turntables. I haven't used CDJs yet but they seem very convenient.

From a crowd perspective: Vinyl is so much more fun to watch. It's kinda boring to watch a dj press buttons and not do much with his equipment.

That's my deal.

plenty o cdjs with rotating platters now bro

Denon_DNS3700_DJ_CD_Player.jpg

41171780__1246385494__1__1-957f69e9922958d56251cb82cf5eb016.__big__.jpg

plenty o cdjs with rotating platters now bro

Denon_DNS3700_DJ_CD_Player.jpg

41171780__1246385494__1__1-957f69e9922958d56251cb82cf5eb016.__big__.jpg

I know there are, but you can't pick up the needle and place it on those.. I know I'm being picky. When I had to decide on CD/MP3 controller vs. vinyl, I had to factor in how much I was paying up front, and how much I'd pay in the long run.

Initially, the vinyl route is cheaper. You can get a good set of turntables and a nice two channel for under 700 dollars. After that, vinyl can be a money pit. But I figured, by the time I get pretty good, I'll be able to buy CD/MP3 controllers and save money here and there.

After I buy my 4 channel, I'll be looking at buying one of these:
DNS1200.jpg

and a technics sl-1200 mk2

but more importantly, I need a new speaker system.

That's my deal.

Exactly, is there anyone that can prove this wrong???

read up above mate, sorry you wont be able to see vinyl coming on and off though if you can live with that, i know its a big part in the whole mixing business..

Back
Top Bottom