starting uni

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Just started nursing training at uni. 170 new students, 10 of which are male, including me. Feel like i have sneaked into some secret womens club.
Happy as a nail.:D

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Haha, I just finished training as an occupational therapist, that had hardly any men on it either, there were 3 in a group of 60. What kind of nursing are you doing?

Anyway, how come you're online when you've just started your training and should be working hard, hey young man?!
:lol:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
Just started nursing training at uni. 170 new students, 10 of which are male, including me. Feel like i have sneaked into some secret womens club.
Happy as a nail.:D
appy as a nail ...... thats my saying ya scrat , you can be appy as a staple

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
shiiiiit yeah ... hadnt thought of it that way ....

get all the ...

'' oh , you must be so caring to want to help and look after people '' ... ''come round and be all sensitive with my tits '' ...

shane , my name is going down on the course list tommorrow ..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
ahhahahahahhahaahhah;idfheoifhefocofxj,ofijfioejsz[.ioejfosigjxfois,hjgriocjtorithjcguidvgh,cidovxjg,cviodvjgcodvizgjoricgjcvrocgjrvcurcjoidjcgoidgcj,diflgjkcrl,;gjcd,lvgjc,lv

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
i say fok uni

dole is better in the long run
will get a bit boring spending ya gyro down maccy ds when you get to my age.
life is a game and if you dont play it right, you can spend ya life watching jeremy kyle on ya bright house tv.
fuckin no brainer.
plus i just spent the whole day showin all the 18-yr old girls how to use the computers.
whos fooking uni now:twisted:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
plus i just spent the whole day showin all the 18-yr old girls how to use the computers.
whos fooking uni now:twisted:
sweet !
"oh, so is this how it works ?! ooh, you're so smart! what you doing after class ?"

gotta love first days at uni, im on my final year, and i barely get to see any classmates now. and there's couple of fit ones which i miss already..!