Starting the breakdown - Tutorial Tuesday

2q87c51.jpg

so is this how you do it or

SHIT AINT HOOD NIFF INEAR FEEL ME, black person SOUND LIKE SKRILEX LOOK LIKE HE BE ON REAL HOUSE BISHES OF SKRILEX TACO TRUCK, I HATE SEEING ONE COCK NEVERMIND 2 (UNLESS ITS MINE, I LOVE THAT black person) BUT YE dude YOUR WHOLE STYLE IS CHUMP, EVEN YOUR LOGO IS SKRILEX FONT, DID U NOT EXPECT TO GET DISSED AT SOME POINT

Fes stop trying to belittle people. Especially when they are helping people out

ArtFX, just remember; haters gonna hate. It's their job, the world needs haters because without haters we couldn't understand the depth of cool motha fuckas, ya dig?

Don't you get free plugins for making your videos ?

Yes, but what does that has to do with it. It doesn't change the fact I make these videos and upload them on Youtube so everybody can watch them for free. I could also ask money for the tutorials I do and release them on my website instead, right?

Yes, but what does that has to do with it. It doesn't change the fact I make these videos and upload them on Youtube so everybody can watch them for free. I could also ask money for the tutorials I do and release them on my website instead, right?

Yeah i know what you mean but I see it in a different way...

People download and share anything that you have to pay for.... so release your tutorials for free..... get the big dog plugin companies involved and get free shit... get lots of attention from people watching you videos and gain a massive fan base that may purchase your music in the future.

Im not trying to be a dick, i like watching your tutorials, but if i was going to make tutorials thats how i would see it.

Peace man

Yeah i know what you mean but I see it in a different way...

People download and share anything that you have to pay for.... so release your tutorials for free..... get the big dog plugin companies involved and get free shit... get lots of attention from people watching you videos and gain a massive fan base that may purchase your music in the future.

Im not trying to be a dick, i like watching your tutorials, but if i was going to make tutorials thats how i would see it.

Peace man

That's what they call marketing.

Back
Top Bottom