Starting the breakdown - Tutorial Tuesday

That's what they call marketing.

Exactly...

but after you posted

"So making tutorials for free makes my ego pathetic? Right dude."

I just wanted to point out that by using the disguise of a free tutorial developer you have the potential to gain financially in the long term :carlton:

Exactly...

but after you posted

"So making tutorials for free makes my ego pathetic? Right dude."

I just wanted to point out that by using the disguise of a free tutorial developer you have the potential to gain financially in the long term :carlton:

True but I never said I didn't earn anything for doing these videos. And it doesn't change the fact that the actual tutorials are free.

2q87c51.jpg

so is this how you do it or

Hahahahah

For the sanity and good use of this forum, please archive or delete this post... With posts like this is how I saw DOA falling down... and it's no more a good forum anymore...

And I fucking love dnbforum! :cry:

Yes I loved it too, but if even moderators start posting stuff like that I think it's almost done for.

So making tutorials for free makes my ego pathetic? Right dude.

No mate. It's how you present them. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate what you do for the scene and don't care if you're backed up by NI or Apple or whoever. It's just that in the videos and in general you just seem quite full of yourself, which I think is very unnecessary for just trying to show people the ropes of producing and no matter what you have achieved. And come on man, if you really had the spirit you'd just laugh at a gag like this and not make a fuzz.

Hmm... This post got stupid fast. Yes, Artfx is promoting his music. If you have a problem with it then you are retarded. Making a tutorial is a great an honest way to spread your self about. If he relieves perks for doing a tutorial what is it to you. You still get free knowledge that you can apply to your own music. Fuck! I would happily make a tutorial to get free shit I can't afford.

Artfx the Penis thing was funny. I think you missed the point that comedy can be a form of flattery.

Yes but still, should a mod act like that? I don't think so, at least if you want a forum to go down... Then maybe..

heyyy, take it easy buddy? jesus. what, i thought it was tutorial tuesday. or what, dude?
i dont know what your problem is. other than being unable to take a joke,
and you know what they say if you cant take a joke, now dont you.
btw, do you? know what they say, if you cant take a joke? youtube it.
you know how many photochop threads there are about me?
loads. and as you said, im a mod, so i could ban people for that,
but i dont, because i can take a joke, and i dont start acting like a little bitch about it, online, for all to see.
why are you so upset guy? your face is on that tutorial 3 times in the first 20 seconds, i think im allowed to poke fun.
i realize you have to 'put on a show', to... something about investors, vsts, and share holders?
or whatever, point being, if you put yourself out there,
could be somebody cracks a joke.

but i can tell you expect nothing but adulation. hey, you deserve that too,
this is not about 'free tutorials', or what you earn off it. come on big man?
i dont care about vsts, nor do i care about skrillex.
i never hated on your tutorials, in fact, i always gave you props for them.
they are great, so, again, this is not a comment on you doing tutorials.
for free, of course, because other people do it for money, and not you.

but your conduct lets your ego shine through plenty.
let me clarify that statement for you, 'conduct', means in this case, how you behave in regards to a joke.
as in you throwing a hissy fit and shouting for mommy and throwing your toys out the pram.
photochopping is not against the rules and the forum is doing really well, but thanks for the concern.
ill take out the picture some time (honest!).

Yeah to be fair Art, it's all in jest. Don't take it to heart. There are a lot worse things that have happened.

heyyy, take it easy buddy? jesus. what, i thought it was tutorial tuesday. or what, dude?
i dont know what your problem is. other than being unable to take a joke,
and you know what they say if you cant take a joke, now dont you.
btw, do you? know what they say, if you cant take a joke? youtube it.
you know how many photochop threads there are about me?
loads. and as you said, im a mod, so i could ban people for that,
but i dont, because i can take a joke, and i dont start acting like a little bitch about it, online, for all to see.
why are you so upset guy? your face is on that tutorial 3 times in the first 20 seconds, i think im allowed to poke fun.
i realize you have to 'put on a show', to... something about investors, vsts, and share holders?
or whatever, point being, if you put yourself out there,
could be somebody cracks a joke.

but i can tell you expect nothing but adulation. hey, you deserve that too,
this is not about 'free tutorials', or what you earn off it. come on big man?
i dont care about vsts, nor do i care about skrillex.
i never hated on your tutorials, in fact, i always gave you props for them.
they are great, so, again, this is not a comment on you doing tutorials.
for free, of course, because other people do it for money, and not you.

but your conduct lets your ego shine through plenty.
let me clarify that statement for you, 'conduct', means in this case, how you behave in regards to a joke.
as in you throwing a hissy fit and shouting for mommy and throwing your toys out the pram.
photochopping is not against the rules and the forum is doing really well, but thanks for the concern.
ill take out the picture some time (honest!).

I do agree that jokes can be made. But some jokes just go too far and aren't funny. Maybe to you they are, but not to the one where the joke is about. I don't care if it's actually a funny joke that may be a little rude, but I do care when it happens multiple times in a row coming from the same person. If you don't like the fact my picture shows in the video then just don't watch them or skip the intro it's as easy as that.

I mean I enjoyed coming to this forum for years but in the past couple of months each time I open up a topic this shit happens, and it always starts with you or with reactor. So that's why I'm not happy with it. If you did it once I would be okay with it to some point, but you doing it over and over again is just not funny. Right?

I just try to input some helpful content to the forum and what do I get back? My thread being spammed with this... It takes away from the actual information I'm trying to share with other users here who DO want to watch the videos. If that is what the forum is about than I don't really see a valid point in having this production section to help producers get better, sorry. Again, a joke can be made, but simply ruining all of my threads is just not the way we should deal with each other.

That's my view on it. I'm not trying to be ego-centric or whatever, I'm just not agreeing with the way you act towards other members that's all.

Last edited:
this is cyber bullying... im sorry to say but you are actually making this forum seem bad. if you dont like the guys posts then dont watch or comment on them or just ban him seeing you are a mod.

Hey Logikz why are you being so mean to him? He's like sooo cool and waaaaaaaaaaaay more talented...and err..oh wait. Is this a jealousy thing?

Keep you're chin up ARTFX you're an inspiration to us all. Keep those tutorials coming buddy.

I think Logikz may have had a hard on when he was shooping your head

Let me just say I used to be a mod, untill pony boys kept whining about my abrasive humor so now im not a mod, and i made it that way, its better this way. Now i can say what i want and not hear 50 opinions on the matter.

Did you happen to notice how Logy & gritts get on you cuz your pushing this mirror image dubstep thing, sounds like skrillex? I mean even if you sounded like Tiesto or whatever you'd still get haggled, go to dubstep forum if you think its bad here, those dudes will bro you down.

Just take it on the chin homes, your making yourself seem more full of yourself, You won't win an argument with Karl. Infact the fact he took 20 mins or whatever to chop you, is a sign of affection round here. So more or less he likes you, im sure of it, that may even be his own cock

From my point of view, im not sure how others see it just seems a rather extreme point of making a joke, or more random too which is hella funny

Was there any meaning purpose thats the point i think, maybe an IN joke then thats fine i guess, if not then it was wrong

Quarintine Logikz to the recycle section for two weeks as a punishment IMO

Just take it on the chin homes, your making yourself seem more full of yourself, You won't win an argument with Karl. Infact the fact he took 20 mins or whatever to chop you, is a sign of affection round here. So more or less he likes you, im sure of it, that may even be his own cock

The truth has been spoken.

*perfect signature btw

I think it goes a bit too far to call this straight out bullying, which is wrong of course. Though the gag was rather extreme, I think Art takes it all a bit too serious and dives into the victim corner real fast. Karl did this to attempt to make him selfreflect a little, but with all this as a result, that attempt obviously failed. No one here hates Art, as was said before in this thread we really appreciate what he does for the scene. We just think his cockiness was just flat out hilarious in his videos and banners, hence that is something that is crying to be made fun out of. That was the meaning of the joke, like it or not. Karl thought that cockiness was so extreme, hence the joke was extreme.
And whether any of you thought this is beyond a gag, fine, but this is not bullying. It's all jokes, no hate, one love to me. But if Art wants to play the victim and depict us as bullies that is his way of projecting his view upon this, which I will not share for a milestone.

Back
Top Bottom