Starting Production

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hey Peeps. Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what stuff to get to start producing tunes. I really wana get into it. If any one can guide my warped mind into a direction it would be most appreciated.

$marty_B said:
Hey Peeps. Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what stuff to get to start producing tunes. I really wana get into it. If any one can guide my warped mind into a direction it would be most appreciated.

Lots of Spare time and Money!! :pat:

don't wanna sound cheesy but the thing that influences more the stuff that i do it's LIFE...
advice to get started?
i started producing dnb just for the fun, then some months after i wanted to improve.nowadays i'm searching for quality and that touch to make my music sound nice.the fun and joy of being creative i think its the best.
For sure lots of money and spare time would be good to get focused on your music but i think perceverence its most important.some days (like today) i have headaches of being lots of hours making a tune and repeting the same stuff listening the same sound over and over.

it's a hard job but somebody has to do it

Back
Top Bottom