Starting out

jay ripperz

hiya jst reli want a bit ov advise on wat decks and mixer to buy (preferbly in da same set).

im as new as i could get to mixing so just wanted sum gear to get me started and hopefully not break the bank at da same time.

is ebay ne good for gettin 2nd hand decks etc aswel?

thanks

jay

they look ok, direct drive decks which is good... the mixer is ok, behringer aren't great but my mate has the same and it does the job.

no needles on them though, might want to check before you buy.

mate i wouldnt get citronic, there shit lol, if u just want a little first time setup then i would get some gemini's or numarks, i started out on gemini's there pretty good to start off with, but if your really serious about dj'ing then i would defo save up for technics, they are expensive yes, but soooo worth the dolla.

mate i wouldnt get citronic, there shit lol, if u just want a little first time setup then i would get some gemini's or numarks, i started out on gemini's there pretty good to start off with, but if your really serious about dj'ing then i would defo save up for technics, they are expensive yes, but soooo worth the dolla.

dont be fooled by the whole "technics is great" bullshit either!!!.... Vestax are in my opinion the best.... by a huge margin.....

think of it like this..... do you want a the new Skyline with all the technology, perfect engine, adjustable breaking, adjustable accelaration.... or would you rather a Ford Capri.... built like a brick shit house.. no technology.... but does the job....

well i dont know about you but id rather go for a better evolved deck with higher than technics torque and far more possibilties.... ie.... VESTAX...

anyway... that aside....

id recommend going for one of the low end numark packages mate.... i had the old TT-1520's.... brilliant deck to start with..... i then moved onto Stanton... STR8-80's.... they were shit... would have rather had the numarks... although they were meant to be better........ and finally my Vestax PDX2000 MK2 Pros...... FUKIN BRILLIANT!!!

sweet cheers for the info helps alot as dont wanna buy a shit set.

wat are the best prices i wd be lookin at n where cd i get them from?

cheers

dont be fooled by the whole "technics is great" bullshit either!!!.... Vestax are in my opinion the best.... by a huge margin.....

think of it like this..... do you want a the new Skyline with all the technology, perfect engine, adjustable breaking, adjustable accelaration.... or would you rather a Ford Capri.... built like a brick shit house.. no technology.... but does the job....

well i dont know about you but id rather go for a better evolved deck with higher than technics torque and far more possibilties.... ie.... VESTAX...

anyway... that aside....

id recommend going for one of the low end numark packages mate.... i had the old TT-1520's.... brilliant deck to start with..... i then moved onto Stanton... STR8-80's.... they were shit... would have rather had the numarks... although they were meant to be better........ and finally my Vestax PDX2000 MK2 Pros...... FUKIN BRILLIANT!!!
dont be fooled by the technics aint the best bullshit coz they are if your gonna go for a vestax, you might aswell get cd decks.

dont be fooled by the technics aint the best bullshit coz they are if your gonna go for a vestax, you might aswell get cd decks.

hahah! joker....slight difference mate between CD decks and Vinyl.....

If your gonna go for Vestax then you might aswell go for CD?? haha... what!!??

check yo self before yo reck yo self foowell....

Back
Top Bottom