Starting Off Producing DnB

if your just starting out, then i would recommend buying a decent sample bank, with some killer loops and drum hits, when i started i just used the shitty presets and my tunes never progressed.
If you get some decent sounds to start with then you can make them your own samples through processing (effects, EQ and layering)

Once you have decent sounds then you will get a hell of alot more inspiration to do your tracks.

If i have a decent beat made then it is the best way to start a tune, i usually spend ages on a beat, then leave it and comback to it and tweak if needed, if im happy with it then i will be bang up for starting the synth side of the track.

But that is just my way of doing things. try finding your own way or try my way out.

Umm sorry, I forgot the Bovril. You will definitely need bovril for the mix to have that "special Ingredient". You can find the recipe in page 256 of Delia's "My Perfect Bass", paperwork, Unwin editors...
ahaha nice one mate, ill look it up and see wot dat bitch got cookin aha. aww wots the best program to use to convert to .wav ?

Audacity Kammy, is a very good freebie that you can use to record / etc...

This tends to be more than enough for all my sampling needs... and the Bovril of course! :D

if your just starting out, then i would recommend buying a decent sample bank, with some killer loops and drum hits, when i started i just used the shitty presets and my tunes never progressed.
If you get some decent sounds to start with then you can make them your own samples through processing (effects, EQ and layering)

Once you have decent sounds then you will get a hell of alot more inspiration to do your tracks.

If i have a decent beat made then it is the best way to start a tune, i usually spend ages on a beat, then leave it and comback to it and tweak if needed, if im happy with it then i will be bang up for starting the synth side of the track. :rinsed::rinsed::rinsed:

But that is just my way of doing things. try finding your own way or try my way out.

yeah, wot i like doing is getting a loop from dr rex, tweak it a bit, try some more loops on top and get some eq in it, then ruin it all aha, save it, and start another part like bassline, then cut and paste the shit hot tweaked loop on to the good bassline, trial and error a suppose, really no easy stuff tho . . . :rinsed::rinsed::rinsed::rinsed::rinsed:

right, how is it a get an mp3 tune/liveset on reason so i can cut it up, and loop nd shit . .

u have to convert it to a wav file.
and even then u cant chop it just shorten it an stuff.
unless u use recycle or watever its called but thats well anoyin to use i recon.
i suggest gettin another program for choppin beats an shit.

right another question ahaha, how do i get ma sample to play in the nnxt sampler, and the nn19, cant find a button 2 play it :( why do they do this ?!?

u gotta initialize the patch then load it up on the sample then u can play it on the piano roll

Back
Top Bottom