Starting a new *unsigned* podcast. We need your tracks!!

luciduk

VIP Junglist
ok guys, im starting a podcast with my mate, we might not set up an RSS feed to start with, but were atleast gonna get it hosted and posted online to get ours and yours tracks some free promotion.

This podcast aims particularly to promote unsigned Dubstep and Drum and bass tracks, but you can drop us any genre as long as its funkee.

Anybody who knows me here knows they can trust me with their tracks! i'm not about to start some shoddy digital label and rip you off hehe :P

so here is the dropbox:
http://soundcloud.com/solar-podcast

edit: TRACKS NEED TO BE MADE DOWNLOADABLE :P

once we have enough tunes we will put the first edition together and get it posted on all the forums!! Please dont be shy, drop us anything. drop me your details in this thread as we will promote your soundcloud/myspace/reverb nation link in the podcast with your tune!

Last edited:
yes Lucid..big up!

not sure if i sent it right though....not a fan of dropbox on sc, could u let me know if u got my track?

Just sent 3 over, one jump up, one dubstep and one liquid. That way whatever style you play I expect to hear a track of mine in there lol!

fletch mate i think ive only got one you dropped me (wheres ya tool) , and you need to make it downloadable but i forgot to mention that coz i havnt used the dropboxs before sorry mango.

Hey man... if you wanna use any of mine then feel free...

I'm not gonna be able to sort out my SC for a few days so if you go on my Cloud, decide what(if) you want and I'll chuck em over when I'm back at home.

That ok?

i got a "free stuff" set on my soundcloud, all 320, please feel free to take what you want and promo the hell out of it! (y) YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

fletch mate i think ive only got one you dropped me (wheres ya tool) , and you need to make it downloadable but i forgot to mention that coz i havnt used the dropboxs before sorry mango.

Sorry dude I completely forgot about that. You on AIM? I could just send it via that

hmm il have a chat with my mate and see if theres anything u cud help us out with man! NEED MOAR TUNES most importantly!! havnt been dropped nearly enough yet.

really appretiate what we got so far tho, Devs i got it fine, your tune is absolutly massive !! love it.

haha thanks man...really want a release on that one,
ill drop another dnb one as soon as i've tweaked it a lil, n a couple of dubstep tunes as well...

cant wait til u drop this!

Great idea, dropped you a few tunes

rory mcpike yeah? im feeling "working full time" is it called? it downloaded as "working on it"??
great chill out tune mate, thats definatly going on no question.

but looks like thats the only one u dropd us unless im being stupid again.

---------- Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 23:33 ----------

feelin all the tunes ive got so far guys, its shaping up pretty well!

---------- Post added at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

i got a "free stuff" set on my soundcloud, all 320, please feel free to take what you want and promo the hell out of it! (y) YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

cheers mate, quite a few bangers in there, feeling truely one and push things forward remix its between those i think

Back
Top Bottom