started this last night...

Sounds good. Personally I think it would sound better if you cut the vocals out once you hit the 1st drop. But thats just my preference. :0

Sounds good. Personally I think it would sound better if you cut the vocals out once you hit the 1st drop. But thats just my preference. :0

yeah man fo sho! wana make the intro longer... have the first 16bars as like a pre-intro... followed by a full 32 with loadsa percussion and the vocals, then cut them at the drop!

Sounds like you have a plan my friend lol!

That was my only gripe with the track. Everything else sounds good. Volumes in the mix all seem to sit right, you're onto a winner there mate.

sweet... cheers! tbf its the 'easiest' track i have ever made... for some reason i make remixes much better than originals :( i guess it must be that the tune has a 'context' to start with? Most of my jump up (prefered medium) always sounds to cluttered and muddy?

I know what you mean. I want to experiment with some dubstep at some point. But my last couple of attempts turned out awful. Sounds so simple to make, but I just cant get my head around it lol!

Oh well, maybe I should just stick to making sub par DnB :)

yeah man fo sho! wana make the intro longer... have the first 16bars as like a pre-intro... followed by a full 32 with loadsa percussion and the vocals, then cut them at the drop!

Do that, switch up the bassline a bit and it'll be spot on, nice work.

Back
Top Bottom