DnB Stargaze - Mountains

stargaze

Hello ! I'm watching dnbforum for a while and i think it's time to post a track of mine. I'm trying to make some drum and bass for a year now and this is my latest result. I'm wondering if u guys got any feedback on the track ; are those drums good enough? is the bass not a little too much? what do you think of the structure....

I hope I get some feedback : )

peace

Last edited:
bass might have been a liiiiiiiiiiitle too loud
drums are great but they should be louder imo. maybe put them through a compressor but definately louder
the sort of twinkly melody sounded like it was clipping in places so check the levels on that
the vocal sample could have benefited from a bigger/longer delay imo

and then in for structure/arrangement it would be nice to hear some variation 32 bars after the drop (at 2.35 basically) maybe change up the bassline and mess with delay and vocal chops or something, or add another instrument that goes well with the other parts

but overall man i think thats a solid foundation. with a couple tweaks i think it could sound 2x as good :)

edit: oh yeah and i REALLY like the atmosphere stuff going on, but make them more stereo and a lil louder. they are really nice but easy to miss, esp if not playing the track loud

oh, thanks for the feedback ! i totally understand what u're saying ! if your working on a track that much , u sometimes forget that everything isn't mastered that well..
the bass is indeed a little to loud and yeah, i heard it on my laptop now, that twinkly melody is indeed clipping in some places, the levels aren't equal everywhere :)

i was searching for some variation but it's hard sometimes ! will be working on it next time !

but thanks for the advice, helped me alot !

lower the bass, variation on that break. If you use a break and do not make any variation on it is like posting a tune that you didn't made yourself don't you think?
Apart from the muchhigh bass anything else is goooood digging them atmospheres, keep on it mate!! ^____^

totally understand neomind ! will work on the breaks variation and will keep an eye on the bass ( without a subwoofer , though :D ) , thanks !

Back
Top Bottom