Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by DeployFX, Oct 24, 2008.

1. DeployFX

DeployFX Member

I don't want to spoil anything but this guy on Youtube has uploaded all the cutscenes, which is about an hour's worth of storyline.

According to EGM and IGN, game reviews are iffy, so I am not sure if the gameplay is any good, this is just for the story's purpose tho.

Oh and if you're wondering if this is "another Star Wars game," well yes, it is, but the storyline is officially canon - so yes, the head honcho George Lucas has approved it to be part of the canon continuity. Think of it as episode 3.5. IMO, THIS is what we should have seen on Clone Wars or whatever. But eh...

This part 1 of 6 cutscenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GssQ_kaV8-4&feature=related

2. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

Is this coming to PC?

3. DeployFX

DeployFX Member

Unfortunately no plans to release for PC which is a little odd Reviews of the gameplay are mixed (except for the story) but the game has sold well, so I'd expect a PC release. I'm sure Lucas is trying to milk it through the console first before going PC platform.

So far only PS3 and Xbox 360 version are worth playing. The Wii version is supposedly more fun because of the controllers but weaker graphics, while the PS2 version is just utter crap.

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Worth a play but you should probably rent it. It didnt take me that long to complete, which I was a bit disappointed, considering it took Lucasarts ages to make.

5. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

:word:

the demo was better than the game
    its got one of the worst upgrade systems ever, u get 1 point every time u "level up" and it costs about 4-6 points for most of the decent powers/combos, its just feels long...

6. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

to hear the vroom from the saber yer its alrite.....but it doesnt take long to complete.i wouldnt recommend.

7. DeployFX

DeployFX Member

I hear ya and no doubt. I am here posting about the story more than I am about the gameplay. Reviews say the game is too dodgy to get in to anyway. The story on the other hand is brilliant I think.

8. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Get Fable 2 or Dead Space.
    Been rinsing Fable last night. Pretty mad game.

9. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

I personally don't like sci-fi. Just me. The game sounds alright tho.