Stanton T80

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Hey all, just wondering anyones used these decks?
stanton_t_80-400-400.jpg

I learned to mix mainly using my housemates Stanton STR8-150s. Now i've finished uni and moved home I have a pile of records, but no decks and limited funds!

I'd love to have some 150s but I honestly can't afford them until next year. I've been without decks for a couple months so at least need something! Not expecting anything amazing as the 150s are great decks but just want to know if these are competent at the job? (mainly mix by riding the pitch, no scratching). I can get these for around £100 - 150

I haven't tried these, but I used to own a pair of STR8-80s, the forerunner of those T80s. They weren't the best decks in the world, obviously, but they were ok for mixing on :)

had a go on these a few months ago, my friend brought some. was quite impressed actually, had no probs mixing on them at all. they should certianly do the job!

depends how u look after em mate, i had the 80's and they were sound at first but due to me probably bein a bit rough with em cos i was learning the motor was shagged after not long at all, were tidy at first though!

ah ok well i'll definitely treat them well, they look like some of the best budget decks around at the moment so I think i'll go for it.

Was playing records on my dads shit hi-fi turntable earlier, getting a bit desperate i think

I have a pair, had em for over a year now, they still work perfectly, have a lot of torque and the great feature of allowing your pitch to be either 8% or 12%, which is usefull if u wanna throw a couple of jungle tunes into your set. Would highly recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom