Stanton t 90s?

Sick mix

puk puk ding dings
Anyone have a pair of these are they any good?

Im thinking of getting some new decks this week i have about £600 to spend can anyone recommend anything any better.

(1210's are a bit too expensive for me atm)

yeah. just get some (decent) 2nd hand 1210s off ebay. blatantly pick up a nice pair for that amount of wadage.

got my 1200 mk5's for £450 off there about 18months ago!

What do u honestly think of the Mk 5's?

solid as fuck. i've got mk5's at home.....

i love the big pitch reset button. i've been experimenting with it lately (if a tune's creeping ahead of the other in the mix) just give it a little flick so the green light comes on and it'll 'reset' for a microsecond, pulling the track back in time. it's a quick fix, good for if you're going mental on the mixer.

i use mk5g's weekly as well. and they're brilliant. don't like the smaller pitch button for reasons stated above.... i've actually clicked it in all the way and reset it once too often...... [not a good look]
but having that +16 option is an absolute godsend when mixing older tunes. although you have to be uber precise on the pitch.

absolutly brilliant decks. can't find a fault about them at all.

why'd you ask man, you got mk3's isit? haven't used them myself, is there a big difference?

theres the uitch reset on the mk3's.. i think it was introduced on the mk3's and they added the +16 on the mk5's, ive had a slight tamper on mk5's not a great difference if any imo. s'all good tho

maybe a bit controversial here but i recommend ebaying stanton str8-150s should be able to get some for about 400. they're as good torque-wise as 1210s but they have all the modern features like masive pitch key correction reverse... admittedly you dont need that shit but they are fucking solid decks, anything under the t120 with stantons isnt worth the cash tho imo

I've got stanton ST8 100s, and they've been solid for me, they cost me 130 quid off ebay, and the torque is about the same as technics, as well as features such as pitch bend, key correction and reverse.

For me tho, they're just some decks before I get some propa 1210s, but if you're lookin at stantons, they're underated imo

Back
Top Bottom