Standard Rinse Synth

Random Filth

Hello people!

I was just browsing through my "likes" on Soundcloud and i found something really interesting.
I was listening to Konichi's Standard Rinse trying to figure out how i could get that enormous deep Synth done! Like, whats the basic of this sound - how could i get near it?

Click Here

You can hear the sound at 0:44 right at the first Kick of the drop.

I would be really happy if someone could explain how i can get stuff like that done:)

Cheers- Herbal Techniques DnB

EDIT: I already looked on youtube to find a tutorial but nothing really came any near to the sound in the track mentioned above.

Last edited:
All i know is he uses massive and must be doing some very unique things to get the sounds he does. Experiment all day bra

the bass bit or the growlly bit?

the bass just sounds like a fat bass sound low passed, with an envelope or lfo giving it a bit of movement, not much though.
the growlly sound sounds very like a dog barking to me. is it a synth or an instrument he has made in a sampler???

That growl sound does a lot like a dog now that you mention it. I really like this tune, especially the high pitch synth sound towards the end of the 2nd and 4th bars. A lot of producers are doing this mid/high growl type sound right now at the moment. I'm having some problems making that type of sound. I can't imagine they're all using samples of dogs. I'm sure they're doing it on synths somehow too.

Sounds like some sort of percussive tap delayed by a couple 100ms. Plus some modulation like vocodex or wild eqing.

Back
Top Bottom