stand up n salute the man called skribla

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
yes yes mate just want to say big love big respect for doing a total good job on the takeover of ::::

http://spaces.msn.com/instramental/

100000 hits and its full .............. :rambo:

opened only in jan this yr aswell ..........

salute to you my goodman [ :crazy: ] " addict ... :tut:

love yeah like cooked food u heard !!!!

look out for id say a new project im sure skribla will be setting up sometime in the distant future .....

as for me im retiring ... site will stay open [ standard ]
instead of shutting it down ........

"skribla will never forgive me for that" ..... lol

anyway i just wanted to say thanks to 1stly skribla [ net legend ] and to everyone whos used the instramental site and the panty inspector site when it was up ....

thanks ......... :grouphug:

the panty inspector .

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
my hat is tipped to both of yers. Big big big ups yourself panty. and Skribs keep doing what you're doing son cos ur doing a stand up top notch boomshank quality job selecta! Yo panty if you fancy a travel down the Watford ends on the 29th of this month, they got a music festival goin down with Andy C and skibba etc. Bring yo' high wycombe beetch ass down there homie :teeth:

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
watford boys yeah !!! hahahah wicked

pm me more info sir .... i will do me best /

l/freedom records oldschool head yeah ....
may of brushed shoulders in there hahah
big up dj hoodlum near mean !!! legend ... bakerboys legends

i used to have friend who skated n snowboard in rnr so i used to be around that way alot .........

mesh

VIP Junglist
how could anyone give you guys enuff props. the site has always been wicked, and input into dnbforum is beyond belief

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
pantyinspector said:
l/freedom records oldschool head yeah ....
may of brushed shoulders in there hahah
big up dj hoodlum near mean !!! legend ... bakerboys legends

i used to have friend who skated n snowboard in rnr so i used to be around that way alot .........
freedom haha yeh classic! its changed it's name twice. Its now called "pure dj" its where i'm currently running my show on a saturday. i'm not sure if rnr is still there though.
http://www.musik4you.com/ <<<Link for Watford festival and teh flyer is on there. I'm going and the legendary $phinxter187 is going aswell and i'm Skribla will be making an appearance too.

esc0rz

VIP Junglist
Thanks much to you, Panty Inspector. Not only for the awesome mixes (including the "santa specials"), but for all the work you and Skribla have done to help the community. Hope all goes well for ya mate. :)

big up :not_worth :lighter: