Stainless Steel - luciduk

Feedback is always necessary, so here's my two cents..

Intro is very lush sounding, Ah, the drop is nasty!

After listening to half of it, and reading it's not finished, have you tried this track with a deep low endish kick? it could sound wicked, not sure though got to test this stuff, and how about splitting, the lowpassed square ( if i'm correct ) into low / high and then distorting the shit out of the higher end, and then opening the filter every 4 bars for example, could be a bad-ass effect if you get the volumes right.

Just a few ideas.

Sounds quite ambient etc, not really my field of music, that i know about making much though but those vocal bits, you used in the end, you could use those more frequently, as they sounded very good, and fit the context well. And now, to start filling out the spectrum more! The pad you have going there from time to time, could be bigger in my opinion. Sounds too thin to me.

Anyway good luck finishing it.

Tuned in right now. First the melody is intriguing, really good mystic stuff, leaves me waiting what's gonna happen next. The vocal is good stuff, I really wanted to hear more of it. I'm a sucker for that kind of vox, just simple moaning or whatnot.

But I too was left wanting a bit more to it at the end, especially just after the breakdown and second drop. You have so much space in this tune that it would be easy to make it grow into something bigger in the course of the track. It wouldn't have to be huge, just like using a few different bass sounds in the fills or adding a ride to the beat or something.

But the beats & percs suit it fine IMO. It's small but classy.

Last edited:
Nice atmospheric intro, I like it. Very clean minimal style and nice little vox hits work well with the track

Would like to hear a little something extra in there, although I wouldnt know what! Production is top notch tho dude!

sorry its gone now. thanks for the comments guys gave me alot to think about!! will reup when its finished

Well shit... you took a track down... Mr. Fletch took a track down.

What's going on:D... do I have to be here 'when' the track is posted in order to get a sneak preview? hehe

Oh well, hopefully I'll catch it when you post up the finalized version.

Back
Top Bottom