squirt

Castel

Well☣Known Mongoliod
VIP Junglist
Researchers have now come a step closer to defining this controversial phenomenon, by performing the first ultrasound scans on women who express large amounts of liquid at orgasm.
A few small studies have suggested the milky white fluid comes from Skene glands - tiny structures that drain into the urethra. Some in the medical community believe these glands are akin to the male prostate, although their size and shape differ greatly between women and their exact function is unknown.
To investigate the nature and origins of the fluid, Samuel Salama, a gynaecologist at the Parly II private hospital in Le Chesnay, France, and his colleagues recruited seven women who report producing large amounts of liquid - comparable to a glass of water - at orgasm.
wow...

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26772

Castel

Well☣Known Mongoliod
VIP Junglist
Im not a scientist but i am however a sexual deviant whos had numerous woman pish on me so i call bullshit this stuff taste different :D

Or wait are you agreeing with me?
are your tatsebuds destroyed by buckfast though?

everytin taste loike wine m8

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Im not a scientist but i am however a sexual deviant whos had numerous woman pish on me so i call bullshit this stuff taste different :D

Or wait are you agreeing with me?
manu-ron. thank you for not only the honesty but the imagery. the taste bit was exceptiomnally visual.

JUMP SHIP. ALL MAN JUMP SHIP. THREAD HAS GONE T-1000 HAYWIRE

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
please don't, claus. we are trying not to think of your bodily fluids more than absolutely necessary, and I would've hoped that amount could be kept to an absolute minimum.

you remember the two girls that went viral that one Halloween, that dressed up in sort of zombie-ish makeup, with matching t-shirts that said "I fuck everything I kill" and "I kill everything I fuck"?
I was thinking we could do the same thing this coming Halloween, only we do "I cum piss" and "I piss cum" and we don't do it only on Halloween, just wear that every day