Squat Raves

Went to a sick one a few weeks back in a world war 2 bunker in worsley woods, absolutly sick night 4 rigs people were there till about 3pm on sunday morning chilling on the roof of the bunker, few arseholes there but nothing to bad. Always guarenteed to be a big night

Will get some videos of this up tonight

I love the illegal raves, 1 every weekend in my area, homegrown dj's, generally nice people, loads of naughties,nice locations, fresh air, fat beats, armageddon on the streets!

i think they're brilliant, you can stay as long as you want,and 9 times out of 10 you drove so no need for a taxi, just drive when your human again.

And if your lucky you might escape the experience without hearing a single happy fucking!!! hardcore tune.

:gang_bang:gang_bang:bone::rave:o_O:alchy::not_worth

all bout free parties in the summer! i swear there always one on in the herts area! fetford forest been to a couple there! dont mind that hard trance bout its all bout wen they put on sum oldskool jungle. i remem a rave i went to in a massive farmhouse they was blazing out sum heavy jungle i drunk a bottle of sambuca and sniffed a fat line of K next thing i didnt know where i was n apparently i was walking up to peops cars number plates trying to find my mates not good! i eventually found my mate who done a bottle of whiskey and was on the k n was dribblinhg from the mouth in his car!! anywayz free partys r only good in the summer unless u got a warehouse.

What is it with free parties and large amounts of K in abundance?

What is it with free parties and large amounts of K in abundance?

Or.... Dubstep and k?? I could go to a free party in Bristol and see limites amounts a k goin about but I could go to a dubsted event or even an event which has second room dubstep and see majority of people polo'd nosed and walkin on their hands, each to their own though I s'pose....

yes i agree i have done it a number of times but not any more! its fucking horrible! i know peops who get on it daily! thats why i am no longer mates wiv them!fucking dirty shit!

I agree, I have seen peoplle in and outta rehab, people sniffin up to 6-8g's a day to themselves, I just cant get my head round it, moderation is the key

a little bit of k now and again to make u feel a bit wobbly is all good but it causes proper pissing problems man. i aint down with pissing problems.....

Apparently there was one in Somerset a few weekends ago but couldnt make it down.. anyone hit that? Would love to go to one, shame the ones that used to go on local to me, The Manor, got shut down years before i started raving :(

it was in frome mate

Or.... Dubstep and k?? I could go to a free party in Bristol and see limites amounts a k goin about but I could go to a dubsted event or even an event which has second room dubstep and see majority of people polo'd nosed and walkin on their hands, each to their own though I s'pose....

yeah, but why on earth would you want to go on a night out just to go and sniff something that literally turns you into a retard?
apparently ketamine is so good, the horses want it back!
i say give it all back to the horses and save our youth before they turn into dribbling zombie's, its happened to one of my mates an it aint pretty

a little bit of k now and again to make u feel a bit wobbly is all good but it causes proper pissing problems man. i aint down with pissing problems.....

It can shrivle your bladder to the size of a pebble, I have seen close mates in and out of hospital half dead from the stuff, k cramps, pissin blood........ but they still do it...

Seriously be carefully in general people who use it try not to abuse it (should be an mc)

And I agree with you souljah a little bit from time to time is fine :)

Back
Top Bottom