Squat Raves

Went to a mad warehouse rave in South Bermondsey opposite Millwall's stadium. Was a laugh until the "millwall firm" turned up and battered security and nicked a couple speakers. Everyone there was the hippy type so there was about 2000 people all hiding upstairs, watching them make carnage downstairs through this window. Was scary as fuck, few people tried to resist and got stabbed apparently, but they left about 12:30 and everyone just went downstairs and carried on the rave. One of the oddest nights of my life.
nah nah mate there werent 2000 people there, the rig owner did get battered with an iron bar tho after trying to stop someone nicking the rig, i think the security got done as well

There was a MAD one a few weeks back on a bank holiday on the south downs, really nice weather and loads of people bang on it till late Sunday.

We get loadsa squot parties/free parties round these ways, lots of ragga jungle and happy people, I love them.. proper messy times : )

The only squat raves I heard about around here were some Hardcore Techno ones, and tbh - 300bpm noise isn't exactly my cup of tea.

I'd agree with this totally. Total freedom when your raving is something everyone should experience. Shame its all gone a little quiet round here in the last few years, lots of systems getting shut down, thanks Norfolk Constabulary, thanks a bunch:applause:

things are starting to pick up a bit now.. theres a lot of new Norfolk rigs going and they've been doing them on private land where they've got permission to get a hand up on the old bill... aint been for a few years now but may check a few out this summer

Went to a sick one a few weeks back in a world war 2 bunker in worsley woods, absolutly sick night 4 rigs people were there till about 3pm on sunday morning chilling on the roof of the bunker, few arseholes there but nothing to bad. Always guarenteed to be a big night

went to one just up my road that some of my m8s organised was just in this massive woodland area where theres a golf course n a mental home n was ace for a bit till loads of wankers came along starting fights then the police just cam n shut it down dont really know why they were stupid enough to have it there but was good while it lasted

Theres no need for fights at any raves its stupid. Luckily around here a lot of the time old bill will just srround the party and make sure nothing really bad is happenin and also make sure that people clear up after the party... thats most the time, unfortunately not all

My mum used to take me along to a few when i was younger when she couldnt get someone to babysit.
I just wish i could goto them now i didnt appreciate them back then...thinking back the vibes where quality, no hostility atall really and everyone was really nice...even the gypos.
The ones around hackney got pretty rough at times though so my mum didnt really take me to those unless my dad or uncle went aswell

No need for any hostility at these tyoes of events, how come you dont go anymore then? you will prob love it

hit me up if anyone wants details for a rave tonight in the hampshire area, would be sick to meet some heads too

Back
Top Bottom