Squat Raves

ExplodingMan

VIP Junglist
or illegal raves what ever u wanna call em, whats everyones opinion on them? i've been to a few but always find them a bit too bait and prangy if u know what i mean? good music normally though.

There still about, imo i find it hard to find them but when u do it is always worth it even if they get broken up. U just have to make the most off it from the sec u get there.

Wicked vibes n and always loads of supplies about ;) LOVE UM!!!!!

Ardly eva hear bowt em down ere anymore. Bit hard to get away wiv an illegal rave in such a built-up area........would love to go to one tho!! Old skool jungle to show me wat I missed! Peace.

Apparently there was one in Somerset a few weekends ago but couldnt make it down.. anyone hit that? Would love to go to one, shame the ones that used to go on local to me, The Manor, got shut down years before i started raving :(

I used to go to loads round here when I was 17-18, then Ketamine took over, shame really.

Should be hitting one up this weekend...

But yeah best vibes are at freeparties, beats a club any day... Its the freedom to do what the fuck you want... Although that does come at a cost an you do end up with dick heads trying it on, but other than that nothing can beat them.

I prefer a club, too many fruitcakes at free ones!

But on the other hand, al fresco raving is something else, I'm sure I`ll be reaching a few this summer.

But yeah best vibes are at freeparties, beats a club any day... Its the freedom to do what the fuck you want... Although that does come at a cost an you do end up with dick heads trying it on, but other than that nothing can beat them.

I'd agree with this totally. Total freedom when your raving is something everyone should experience. Shame its all gone a little quiet round here in the last few years, lots of systems getting shut down, thanks Norfolk Constabulary, thanks a bunch:applause:

Apparently there was one in Somerset a few weekends ago but couldnt make it down.. anyone hit that? Would love to go to one, shame the ones that used to go on local to me, The Manor, got shut down years before i started raving :(

That was in a village called mells they held it in an abandoned quarry. a few of my m8's went to it but it got shutdown by the feds in the early hours.

Went to a mad warehouse rave in South Bermondsey opposite Millwall's stadium. Was a laugh until the "millwall firm" turned up and battered security and nicked a couple speakers. Everyone there was the hippy type so there was about 2000 people all hiding upstairs, watching them make carnage downstairs through this window. Was scary as fuck, few people tried to resist and got stabbed apparently, but they left about 12:30 and everyone just went downstairs and carried on the rave. One of the oddest nights of my life.

That was in a village called mells they held it in an abandoned quarry. a few of my m8's went to it but it got shutdown by the feds in the early hours.

yeah my mates into all the free parties and there is 3 crews with big 10k-20k rigs which all get linked up...

It was all in the papers that a little village called great elm was kept up cos my mates and the other rigs were pumpin the shit out of it till the early hours of the morning!

i havent been to one yet...seems like good vibes but i think all the people hate any music that is slightly commerical or played by big djs...even if its a good tune...they have to be totally underground...

used to go every week.... mainly siren & underground sounds....

we put a few on in deptford, lewisham and greenwich as well... ah the good old days

ive been to a couple, not a big fan. shit systems and proper frausty people plus too many fucking ket heads.

interesting but not my cuppa. could be my cuppa with modifications though...

yeah my mates into all the free parties and there is 3 crews with big 10k-20k rigs which all get linked up...

It was all in the papers that a little village called great elm was kept up cos my mates and the other rigs were pumpin the shit out of it till the early hours of the morning!

i havent been to one yet...seems like good vibes but i think all the people hate any music that is slightly commerical or played by big djs...even if its a good tune...they have to be totally underground...

u from Frome by any chance????

Back
Top Bottom