Squat Raves

ah yeah man this was a mint location, in a world war 2 bunker in the middle of a woodland, 3 sound systems inside, 1 outside, then they set one up on the roof later on

That party was sick. Such a hot day after as well

We manage to team up with other sound systems and generally pull out one every month. We've just bulked up our soundsystem. So we team up with sound systems from leeds all the way to Manc.

We've got another one in the middle of next month. Which should be a biggy

That party was sick. Such a hot day after as well

We manage to team up with other sound systems and generally pull out one every month. We've just bulked up our soundsystem. So we team up with sound systems from leeds all the way to Manc.

We've got another one in the middle of next month. Which should be a biggy

Sweet is it in manc or leeds? An i'm guessin you know the lads from DRSS then.

Aint seen a decent free party down my way (dorset) in time, went to a few in somerset last one I went to was in brum and that was just some trancy shit, good laugh and messy but the music was borin as fuck.

Heard of a few round my way of late but they are all little ones.

I been to warehouses, bridge arches, under motorway bridges, in abandonded pubs, went to one in a abandonded mental hospital that was a sick night...

Yeah i have quite enjoyed empty pub parties... now a mental hospital, thats summit i have yet to experience (that dont sound to good hahaha)

Yeah i have quite enjoyed empty pub parties... now a mental hospital, thats summit i have yet to experience (that dont sound to good hahaha)

lol was a sick night, i think they had about 5 or 6 soundsystems scattered all round the place, apperntly there was more, some were form london etc... Proper legendary party good few thousand people there... Had a bit of a shitty endin to the night as a load of pissed up scallies turned up an started muggin people braking shit etc... Then about 10 - 11ish the djs said we've had enough were turning the music of cos its gettin out of hand, so the scallies proceeded to jump on the stage an start kickin off, people got bottled, stabbed with screwdrivers, some was swingin an axe about (in his defence it was just to scare the scallies of) any then someone fone the police an two min after the scallies got of about 5 or 6 riot vans pulled through the gates.... But yeah other than that a good night.

nah they just didnt find it till about 9 in the mornin or sommat, an even then they only found it because there were so many cars parked outside, also manc police tend to be alright about this kind of thing most of the time, if they find one an its chilled out no trouble or nothin not to close to housing estates appartments etc... They will leave us to it, just watch for a few hours keep an eye on things then leave

police sound safe as fuck where your from then lol.
need to hit something like this though a rave in a bunker sounds amazing.
theres a few nice spots in wales to have a few illegal raves, a barn at my mums place is one of them lol

lol was a sick night, i think they had about 5 or 6 soundsystems scattered all round the place, apperntly there was more, some were form london etc... Proper legendary party good few thousand people there... Had a bit of a shitty endin to the night as a load of pissed up scallies turned up an started muggin people braking shit etc... Then about 10 - 11ish the djs said we've had enough were turning the music of cos its gettin out of hand, so the scallies proceeded to jump on the stage an start kickin off, people got bottled, stabbed with screwdrivers, some was swingin an axe about (in his defence it was just to scare the scallies of) any then someone fone the police an two min after the scallies got of about 5 or 6 riot vans pulled through the gates.... But yeah other than that a good night.

''But yeah other than that a good night'' made me laugh.. but yeah man that still sounded like a proper party dude, its just a shame when a few people turn up and start spoilin it for others but i suppose with no official security at free parties thats a risk thats always there but luckily things are normally cool..

I keep watchin them vids u posted aswell, i wanna go free party... now lol, safe man

police sound safe as fuck where your from then lol.
need to hit something like this though a rave in a bunker sounds amazing.
theres a few nice spots in wales to have a few illegal raves, a barn at my mums place is one of them lol

Old bill sound quite similar in bristol as to manchester then, as long as it aint to outta hand or to close to public/houses etc then we will just be left to get on with things, not all the time but most

''But yeah other than that a good night'' made me laugh.. but yeah man that still sounded like a proper party dude, its just a shame when a few people turn up and start spoilin it for others but i suppose with no official security at free parties thats a risk thats always there but luckily things are normally cool..

I keep watchin them vids u posted aswell, i wanna go free party... now lol, safe man

Yeah there was a bit of trouble at the bunker rave aswell, I passed a hall way an a white lad was gettin slung about an beaten of these 4 or 5 black lads, but its one of them things you cant do anythin about I was there with just one mate or I might of tried to help him out. But yeah apparently they held a few people up at knife point... But like you said no police or security so you gotta take the risk...

Reminds me of a rave i went to on valentines day, some lad had numbchucks with glow sticks in them an was pissin about with them an left his bag against the wall of the warehouse, some tramp ran past an knicked his bag... Me an my mate were sat in this room chattin some girl an a few lads an he burst in talkin to the girl sayin someones just nicked my bag so then she goes of on one because her ghb straightners were in there, who the fuck takes straightners to a rave i dont know but anyway... The police had surrounded the warehouse by this point stopped lettin people in an were just controling it, an the guy went up to one of the officers sayin someones just nicked his bag an the officer just turned round an went "shit happens" fair enough you go to an illegal rave you put your stuff an yourself at risk, its one of the prices you pay.. Fortunatly I've never had trouble at one yet...

Yeah there was a bit of trouble at the bunker rave aswell, I passed a hall way an a white lad was gettin slung about an beaten of these 4 or 5 black lads, but its one of them things you cant do anythin about I was there with just one mate or I might of tried to help him out. But yeah apparently they held a few people up at knife point... But like you said no police or security so you gotta take the risk...

Reminds me of a rave i went to on valentines day, some lad had numbchucks with glow sticks in them an was pissin about with them an left his bag against the wall of the warehouse, some tramp ran past an knicked his bag... Me an my mate were sat in this room chattin some girl an a few lads an he burst in talkin to the girl sayin someones just nicked my bag so then she goes of on one because her ghb straightners were in there, who the fuck takes straightners to a rave i dont know but anyway... The police had surrounded the warehouse by this point stopped lettin people in an were just controling it, an the guy went up to one of the officers sayin someones just nicked his bag an the officer just turned round an went "shit happens" fair enough you go to an illegal rave you put your stuff an yourself at risk, its one of the prices you pay.. Fortunatly I've never had trouble at one yet...

Puts it perfectly mate... and luckily myself (touch wood) havnt as of yet had any trouble myself (that I can remember!)

:scally: = best avoided at free parties!

:wtf: @ the hair straightners lol

i nearly got beaten up for no reason at a rave.. that weren't cool, especially seeing as i was tripping like a bitch on a cocktail of drugs, i just fucking ran! felt like i was going like half a mile an hour even though i was proper pegging it! weird times..

i nearly got beaten up for no reason at a rave.. that weren't cool, especially seeing as i was tripping like a bitch on a cocktail of drugs, i just fucking ran! felt like i was going like half a mile an hour even though i was proper pegging it! weird times..

Probly the best idea if ur trippin and put in a situaion like that...

I remember i ws arrested a while back for drug posession, as i was let out the police station i was walkin back to a free party, the 1st person i saw in the street sold me some acid which i took and the next thing i rememebr was being walked into a n ot very nice area of bristol not knowing where the fuk i was, wen i kinda realized what was happening... i ran like a fuckin cheata.. at least i escaped! All in all an eventfull night... not to fun though

There's always loads going on round here. I've only ever been to one, which was a joint birthday party for me and 2 others, but I generally don't go because my mates that go would be off their faces on K. I personally dislike the drug alot, like alot alot, so that's why I don't go. Plus I think it wouldn't really work, me mashed on something else, and them all slumped around dribbling... fiiit!!! :D

But they always seem to have fun, and they usually come back intact, so w/e. I guess it would be good to go to one where I knew I liked the music, and wouldn't have to make my own entertainment all night.

If you came to one in Bristol just down the road run by a big rig a lot of the time they will play dnb, ragga jungle etc.. also there would be sooo many people there you wouldnt really know whos on k or whos rushin on base, gurnin on pills etc.. you should do it.... you might like it :D

Maybe, but for the moment, I like my events too much. Free parties seem to be more about the drugs than the music, but at the moment, I'm more about the music than the drugs. As tacky as it sounds, it might change one day! :P

Back
Top Bottom