Squash (Bad Company Remix)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
As far as Im aware, this is the Bad Company Remix of the Total Science smash hit! SQUASH!

Excellent job IMHO, really really feelin this one, especially that breakdown before the drop, boh :)

Decide for yourselves with this uber low quality clip!

it sounds okay, but hm, i am still confused. i've been up a while, sorry. but, i didn't hear any of the shaky synth line that was from the original, as well as the vip. but that could be because i'm tired, the quality of recording wasn't good, my speakers aren't turned up loud, etc.

i miss old )EIB( style. a little darker, a little more, um, almost evil sounding. the last few tracks i've heard from them were all along the same lines of tracks like torpeoes. borderline cheesy sounding in some respect. but then again, it's )EIB(, and they can do whatever the fuck they want to!!

Its quite rubbish, they turned it into full on techstep. Not only that but my opinion of Bad Company is forever tainted by that message board.

i reckon it's a wicked tune. love the chords in the breakdown. it will go off in the clubs for sure. can't wait for it to come out.......if it ever does that is.

Back
Top Bottom